DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by seeking@Jun 26 2005, 11:18 PM

Q. how many DFW members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A. who has time to change a light bulb when there's e-beef to invent?

trust me, no one cares enough about you guys to have beef, E or otherwise. i understand people need excitement and all,

but you should really look into something like extreme go-carting, or maybe rock climbing.

this whole 'trying to make enemies on the internet' thing is just tired, trust me.

Q. how many more times will ansiq post before he realizes he is one of the least up in detroit??

or how about why are the only flixs we see of your shit from back in the day or hidden spots.

first off i dont post on this thread but at bare min. however, if you

want to get into this, your not a bomber so dont try talkin to me like you are...

you wont bust over a damn thing i have done unless its in a yard

so dont act like you will, and if you would like to deal with this in person than i will be happy to.

DFW will always be a thorn in your side seeking. Just to bad you cant

handle dealing with it

haha....good shit fellas, fill them walls up....

all i gotta say that is, whenever someone decides to cap over my shit regardless of how faded off the wall it is, how wack it is, or who it is by , that shit's gettin CAPPED OVER BY ME!!! HA...don't think I don't prowl these streets on the regular.

Those are the real 'yards', as far as I'm concerned... fuck the market....I like those out of the way unknown, unhit spots....and no name dropping please, do yer own searching....let the Metro Times be responsible for that bullshit (hope that never happens)!!! :clown2:

All I'm sayin is that this town has hundreds of chill spots to drop those pieces and I hope that all the good writers who can piece get around to more of them, instead of dropping good shit in the market yard that gets dissed the next day by some suburban gangstas!!!! :chicken:

And irate, deather, pluto...all you mofo's...send me a PM with your email addy's cuz I never got em ....thanks. Chef Bould - R - Street. ;)

Originally posted by seeking@Jun 26 2005, 10:18 PM

Q. how many DFW members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A. who has time to change a light bulb when there's e-beef to invent?

trust me, no one cares enough about you guys to have beef, E or otherwise. i understand people need excitement and all, but you should really look into something like extreme go-carting, or maybe rock climbing. this whole 'trying to make enemies on the internet' thing is just tired, trust me.

WELL FIRST OFF I KNOW YOU GONNA DELETE THIS SHIT CAUSE YOU A PUNK ASS NIGGA, AND SECOND IT ONLY TAKES ONE NIGGA FROM D.F.W. (WHICH IS ME }TO SCREW A LIGHTBULB UP YOUR BITCH ASS SO GET UP OFF THE HIGH HORSE NIGGA FLAT THE FUCK OUT! AND THIRD KEEP MY CREWS NAME UP OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH!WISHONERDFDUBZ...TAKE IT PERSONAL!

................P.S. (ANSIQ) YOUR RHYMES ARE GARBAGE YO!..YOU COULDENT FUCK WIT MY FLOW, THEIR SO SICK AND SADISTIC GONDI COULDENT FADE ME, ILL' CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT,AND LEAD A LIFE LIKE ANDY IN MAYBERRY!......HOE! DFDUBZ. :hatred:

THIS IS A BIG.BIG.BIG. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY NIGGAZ IN THE(DET.313)...MY HOME TOWN...FUCK EVERY WHERE ELSE......FIRST AND FOHR MOST .(MY DOG FOHR),KOSEK,FEL,IRATE,BIG ARMS,PLUTO,LOAF,DELF,PIXEL,KIAS,SHAWNEE,TURDLE,KODAK THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON......AND RIKU YOU COULD LET A NIGGA HIT THAT BLACKBOOK UP YO! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

Originally posted by 743796+Jun 29 2005, 04:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (743796 - Jun 29 2005, 04:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-743796@Jun 28 2005, 05:34 PM

All I have to say is.. You have way too much time on your hands. :haha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Grimeylife1-1903 posts and an average of 4 per day.

[/b]

Haha,dont hate kid,i cant help i work on a computer

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Jun 29 2005, 04:34 PM

flix flix flix

14b5c60a.jpg

I hope this vehicle is abandoned and dead cuz i'd hate to see graffiti taggers vandalize someone's precious private property...especially that of a half burnt down financially bankrupt city . It would just be such a shame.

;)

Otherwise , nice flik. Nice yard fliks and others., too. More e-beef. :rudolph:

Mr. Brock,

Riku first put up the sticker on a lightpole. Ansiq then wrote on that sticker at a later date (I'm guessing without the original artist's permission): notice the slash through the Q that carries onto the pole. Seems like an odd compromise between a sidebust (oops, I said the S-word) and going directly over Rikaru's name.

Also, thanks for the flicks, lurking.