DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

:shook:

OK, This is fucked up....

I was out today on my usual roll around/take pictures/pick up pop bottles for spare change mission when I came across this pile of bottles next to what appeared to be a dump spot trash pile off of some abandoned tracks::

6d06ddaa1f.jpg

AND THIS:

dff74292b8.jpg

Hmmm...what are those strange fluids in all those bottles!!!???

No worry, I eyed a pile of real 10 cent deposit bottles beyond this mess of piss- filled non-returnables. my backpack was already a bit full with the day's bounty, so I busted out with a couple of plastic grocery bags that I keep handy for such special occasions.

I step across the pile of piss containers and begin to fill my bag with the real deal 10-centers....damn, it was quite a pile...."PAYDIRT", I thought.

All of a sudden I hear a voice: "Hmmm, looks pretty good, huh?" I turn to my left and holy fuck I see a piece of cardboard move and there was a motherfucker sleeping under this pile of trash. he didn't getup, he was way too comfy for that. he looked like a middle aged eskimo/Fu-Man Chu/Mexican migrant worker who listened to a lot of heavy metal.

"O sorry, my friend...I had no idea," I said and dropped the bottles back where I got them from.

This was in the middle of the day. It was 80+ degrees out today. This is the man's home:

f824ee04bd.jpg

He seemd happy, though ;)

0329262710.jpg

Originally posted by detroit red+Jun 5 2005, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Jun 5 2005, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yeast Infection@Jun 5 2005, 03:15 PM

DSC00658.jpg

i see wings, dog heards, penis shapes and a chicken that says "malcomX"

i see ferrari

[/b]

it looks like that says buffalo to me mr red man...

we should go skate dude... heh... right

:clown2: :yuck:

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump+Jun 5 2005, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deathbedsteronerdump - Jun 5 2005, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Jun 5 2005, 11:46 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Yeast Infection@Jun 5 2005, 03:15 PM

DSC00658.jpg

i see wings, dog heards, penis shapes and a chicken that says "malcomX"

i see ferrari

it looks like that says buffalo to me mr red man...

we should go skate dude... heh... right

:clown2: :yuck:

[/b]

lets....im down. hit me up via loaf so we can blaze

While you 'where' drinking is not correct....not because it should say 'were', but because even if that is just a play on words, you can't intentionally fuck up a certain word using the spelling of another word that already exists. Now I'm all confused....I can't tell whether the word was spelled wrong on purppse or not.

317186f748.jpg

Note that this version of the word is missing the apostrophe in this hot fill-in.

:gaga:

Originally posted by Boulder St.@Jun 6 2005, 04:24 PM

While you 'where' drinking is not correct....not because it should say 'were', but because even if that is just a play on words, you can't intentionally fuck up a certain word using the spelling of another word that already exists. Now I'm all confused....I can't tell whether the word was spelled wrong on purppse or not.

317186f748.jpg

Note that this version of the word is missing the apostrophe in this hot fill-in.

:gaga:

ha! thats funny as hell, i didnt even notice that, im sure he spelled it wrong on accident! what a dumbass!

Cheep shot heavy cee. Hahaha my life is so comedy. I am being sarcastic. Fuck all of the haters. I can’t help it I am just a loveable lover that maybe watches too much care bears & scary moves as a kid. riku riku riku

Now lets all thank Boulder st. For the incite on what life is real about and for getting raw with it. There are so many perspectives that we all may have on street life or living in this decaying city that is so beautiful... That guy is living it up on the earth and it is evident. We are all just proving that we are egesting leaving evident statements as artist or criminals weighting on things for enjoyment. It looks as throw you have seen his humanity. I think that is some Deep anthropology! so Thank you

I meen like deep due is liveing in that ish hay if he is happy hell with it!

Originally posted by janell@Jun 7 2005, 04:31 PM

We are all just proving that we are egesting leaving evident statements as artist or criminals weighting on things for enjoyment. It looks as throw you have seen his humanity. I think that is some Deep anthropology!

shit is deep...like the blue see.

yall see that one? they ate me?! a fucking shark ate me!!!

Originally posted by IHeartFr8s@Jun 7 2005, 09:18 PM

...oh and what's up with you guys comin through the parkin lot while im benchin again? geez leave a kid alone and let him do his thang...

Looks like they almost have less of a life than you. But you know what that means when they roll by...

On the other hand, maybe it's some local city tards or railworkers wanting to start some static.

Either way, I suspect they won't do shit to you. I mean, it's not like license plates or makes/models are traceable or anything.

Originally posted by HP635+Jun 8 2005, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HP635 - Jun 8 2005, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IHeartFr8s@Jun 7 2005, 09:18 PM

...oh and what's up with you guys comin through the parkin lot while im benchin again? geez leave a kid alone and let him do his thang...

Looks like they almost have less of a life than you. But you know what that means when they roll by...

On the other hand, maybe it's some local city tards or railworkers wanting to start some static.

Either way, I suspect they won't do shit to you. I mean, it's not like license plates or makes/models are traceable or anything.

[/b]

yeah...whatever though...it makes me wanna bench more every time they roll by...it's kinda funny actually...