DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

yeah.....say what you want about riku but shes putting in work. I peeped the yard just yesterday and i feel like its experiencing a renaissance. Some real nice effort has been made to beutify the area. First time i ever pieced the market was saturday. I like it down there. Good vibes. Would have liked to have burned an Oral but there wasnt one to be found.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by jimduggan+May 2 2005, 07:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimduggan - May 2 2005, 07:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mrbusy46137@May 2 2005, 01:09 PM

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

I dont mean to be an asshole but is it just me but why would you do simple two color pieces up on that roof when you could blow it out huge and throw 10 colors in that shit?

[/b]

go ahead and rock over it then. with your 10 colors of course.

Originally posted by mrbusy46137+May 2 2005, 09:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mrbusy46137 - May 2 2005, 09:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jimduggan@May 2 2005, 07:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-mrbusy46137@May 2 2005, 01:09 PM

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

I dont mean to be an asshole but is it just me but why would you do simple two color pieces up on that roof when you could blow it out huge and throw 10 colors in that shit?

go ahead and rock over it then. with your 10 colors of course.

[/b]

I've hit a lot hotter spots then that with bigger, bolder, and more colored pieces. I don't go over people unless they go over me.

jawn is gay what the fuck, jawn dude anywho squrrldude or whatever, aight man you are not an artist whatever you say homeboy your seperation is retarted cope is a writer but not an artist and daim what about revok and sever are they "writers" or "artists" its all one in the same (my opinion ) so have fun if your going tothe art show on the 14 th i seeya there homeboy

i dunno man, the lines get blurred when you start really trying to seperate the two. everyone has their own personal definition of a "writer" and of an "artist" and both of which have overlapping qualities.

when i think of a writer, i think of someone who racks cans and hops fences. it doesnt mean theyre not an artist. and when i think of an artist, i see someone paying for montana and spending 3 days to paint a permission wall, but that doesnt mean theyre not a writer.

we should open up this topic in one of the talk threads. its kinda like talking to a jew about jesus, the discussion will never be over, but we can have tons of fun.

Coming from a philly kid, y'all sound mad dumb with that shit. Like it the new thing or something.

As if your hobbies consist of going on threads of different places and talkin like 'em. So I guess now tallhands and wickets will be popping up in the Dirty and cats will be rocking their names like Beanski, and Beanism.

werd. it looks like ive been fingering a smurf. I nearly had to jump 20 feet but i managed to climb my way to freedom with only minor cuts and bruises.

im really looking forward to the contemporary show. Its my birthday present to myself. Im gonna get tanked and do some burners around Rosa Parks