DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

it's been a while. with social media, specifically instahipster, which I admit I post all my graf flicks from detroit on now, but I am going to start saving all my flicks got a couple terabytes for back ups, and 12 oz is going to have an overhaul soon, so back to the thread that used to be popping with non stop flicks, and of course, non stop shit talking.

merry fucking 14. old, new, don't matter, BORIS, what's your name? and anyone else, lets keep this thread poppin this year.

peace.

IMG4700.jpg

IMG4698.jpg

IMG4683.jpg

IMG4693.jpg

IMG4660.jpg

IMG4663.jpg

I guess I should of said also, all shitty sail phone flicks.

flicks none the fucking less.

to HAELER. if there's any specific reason why my proper straight letter was gone over? id like to know? I'm guessing you just don't care and that's totally fine, I'm great at playing that game too. Im a real ass writer and a very dedicated one also, and respect where respect is do. you wouldn't catch me going to a city im not from and disrespecting a person like me, I haven't made my move yet on that spot because I've been deciding if I should make a big deal out of it or not, and realized I just wouldn't be myself if I didn't. that spot will be taken back with a throwie. I don't run with crews who are given free paint, I'm out here doing shit the old fashion way. real Detroit writer till the day I die.

old fashion way is to let it be known disrespect will not be tolerated. out of towners coming to a city and going over people who are from here is not cool this debate has been mentioned many times. are city wasn't even noticed til you know who came to town. and if any of you think this is "shit talking" its not. its an issue that needs to be mentioned and can easily be resolved with a simple mybad. if anyone would like to pm me about it........ going over a throwie is one thing but now we go over bombs too? when does the nonsense ever come to a halt theres plenty of space in this city. I don't go out of my way to go over another persons spot I expect the same respect back.

to HAELER. if there's any specific reason why my proper straight letter was gone over? id like to know? I'm guessing you just don't care and that's totally fine, I'm great at playing that game too. Im a real ass writer and a very dedicated one also, and respect where respect is do. you wouldn't catch me going to a city im not from and disrespecting a person like me, I haven't made my move yet on that spot because I've been deciding if I should make a big deal out of it or not, and realized I just wouldn't be myself if I didn't. that spot will be taken back with a throwie. I don't run with crews who are given free paint, I'm out here doing shit the old fashion way. real Detroit writer till the day I die.

I met hael before im actually surprised that move was made on his part. either way good guy. on your part coming on here about a bomb that was gone over is pointless. your probably right, I doubt he cares although everyone should respect a city there new too. there's a lot of people out here that have mad respect for you wacko trust me, I cant imagine hael would do that on purpose. im sure its nothing a pm cant solve. :cool: :cool: bump Detroit graffiti and bump dsd's post

...I just went over a nigga last night that is rollin with ICR and DFW as I am told, and it was a fillin throwie, and guess what? it could of been a burner he did, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

see, wicked has a great fucking point, and it seems to happen a lot in this city.

DO NOT GO OVER LOCAL NIGGAS. PERIOD.

and your people should let you the fuck know when you come here just in case you're a fucking retarded ass nigga, don't go over DETROIT niggas. period. how many times has this been brought up? how many times it happen over the last 5 years? how many times I piss today? there is definitely enough room for everyone.

give a fuck if it a throw or not, niggas do this shit illegally. fuck your graf tours/vacations.

IMG4630.jpg

IMG4626.jpg

IMG4627.jpg

IMG4628.jpg

IMG4629.jpg

"I' gonna make you bleed." REVOK

"I'm gonna go eat some bloody pussy tonight." JUES1

I've been real nice.

I played nicely.

I really like this wall. can I have your fill and we'll just leave this wall like this?

bless yall. flicks in 14, do my best. thank you 12 oz for years of flicks and laughs.

peace.

IMG4592.jpg

IMG4595.jpg

edit.

almost forgot these 2.

peace.

IMG4587.jpg

IMG4589.jpg

• Like 1