DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

1920's haircut = 90% of you fags in detroit

^^^ you obviously do not know very many writers here, because frankly I cannot name off a single person here with a fancy haircut.

But please, tell us "fags" what other great facts you know about us.

This thread loves being extremely manic... Great flicks of some of the best graffiti in the world, and the hardest bitching and shit lipping 12oz has ever seen.

Feel free to shut the fuck up now everyone, lets see some snowy flicks.

• Like 1

Sometimes past your20 color fill in masterpiece just lies an ugly outline. Spend the more time on your letters and worry how you are going decorate them after. Go big and forget the four foot by four foot 15 color pieces.OG Semetic graff bomber solo mission trooping BIGDUBL repreznting The Chocolate City.

Ward knows every single writer in Detroit. He's the king of haircut knowledge. And computer generated graff. One day I want to be just like him. But I'm too busy painting.....WEIRD.

Happy new year to mince pack Dems loaf flex niets riku sect porab n the tck boys. Get em.

N happy new year to sex on the kitchen table

Nigga nigga nigga

• Like 1

Sick of you bitches crying about the dumbest shit all the time, if this offends you, then I'm talking to you. If you ain't out painting shit then shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck about style, this crew, that crew, fuck all your crews, I got more heart in my pinkie than half you lames in Detroit. I know this for a fact. Theres some real OG's in the scene around here, those are the ones we hear NOTHING from besides crushing spots. Those are the ones I look up too, Those are the cats paving the way!! I could give a fuck how a dudes hair cut looks, World Bench, Fucking fag checking out dudes hair cuts. LOL WOW. If a cat paints, goes hard every day, doesnt give a fuck what anyone else thinks, you get mad love from ME. Now I'd like to give a personal shout-out to a few of the people influential in drawing me into this great community of writers. SINTEX, LOAF, SIMPLE33. Nuff Said!!!!

NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO~NDO!!!!!