DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo leezy remember me? we use to hang out, paint, talk shit about pasty white people. yeah buddy. you got a number, cause everytime I call your girls phone, she laughs and says, "yeah, no, that aint happenin. yall are a bad influence on leezy." which is fucked up, cause nigga you are a bad influence on me, despite the fact I aint seen you in months. so shit, feel free to pm me. or get my number from seks, cause God knows I changed that bitch at least 7 times since the last time we chilled...

146495795_49fbdd7499_o.jpg

how many people remember this being what woodward looked like? I wish this city had never changed, shit needs to be 2001 all over again.

also, its been drawn to my attention that there are always a pretty significant amount of "guests" on this thread lately. I suggest y'all do not reply to any PM's asking who you are, i got a feeling piggies and angry property owners are getting hip to this place, so, SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

rihanna-shows-off-her-shhh-tattoo-2.jpg