DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Dsd- has another Nigga raising his son! U showed up to fight me? Get the

Fuck outta here.. I wish! Ur a scared little bitch . Ur talking about Pluto. Didn't

That Nigga str8 quit? Couldn't handle a chase by Melvindae p.d ? Yea real o.g Haha

Come on bitch get knocked the FUCK OUT. Come from behind the monitor. Trust Nigga we have the upper hand on u!

Dsd. 5 7 .. arms the length of a 12 year old. To fat to do damage. Talks big game on 12oz

But cries to his sons provider ( moms boyfriend ) about how he just sucks at graffiti

But real wants to b someone.

Dsd .. flat out fuckn joke of the D" is a nobody and will never b!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of you liken gasm's letters to the second coming or some shit. The ones on this page aside.... 75% of them really arent that hot. I go out of my way to keep my mouth closed about people that are out there gettin it. Some of gasms recent efforts look more comfortable but some of the gasm flix that have graced this board look forced or otherwise just plain ugly. Even the ones a couple pages back. No flow, no cadence, I dunno. I just dont see it.

And with that. Im done talking until next time i feel like saying something

gasm turned sarcasm into a full grown internet graffiti pedophile...also, elmer, reft, I didnt even read the pm's, you say yall never talk shit, but there is just pages. Im done I told yall yesterday. fuck your truce, that's why yall niggas keep giving me numbers to call to talk to yall to beg me to stop? I will war with yall till death, fuck fighting. oh, yall been patrolling your spots lately?!?!?!?

Dsd. 5 7 .. arms the length of a 12 year old. To fat to do damage.................

but really, anyone of you pussies I have towered over accept amo or reft, dsd is now 6-3, I grew nigga, PUBERTY! and I am at a healthy 208. with a 74 inch reach, yeah I am worried about yall fighting. nigga amo and pak bitched out twice in the last 6 months to niggas than me. and elmer, I will knock your fucking teeth out. nigga didnt you already tell me on the phone the first time I was coming down to fight not having dental insurance and fighting me is a bad idea>? lol, you guys crush harder. but tell me, how butt hurt is reft right now that he is gonna lose his spots?!?!?!?

yall are a fucking joke. fuck all of gok. yall niggas got put down by a fat 40 year old that knows that has a crew of hitters, yet still chills with gp snitches. what yall thought I was just talking shit? find out their real names and look up public records in the gp's/ yo fud. were still really jealous of yall. yo fud, when you wanna lose some teeth, idiot.

ok enough talking shit for the rest of the week. or at least till monday. yall niggas are a joke. if you chill with snitches, you are just as bad as a snitch. and before you faggots cry about this flick, the original I scratched his face out to. so there aint no accidentally snitchin on my part. then again, a bunch of gp kids go flicks of gray doing way worst than this. like holding them in his stubby weeble wobble arms. lol, rayd.

OGGraytouchinlittleboys2jpg.jpg

so yeah I will give you before we got jealous and decided to shit on gasm harder than any local has been shit on in years, and we follow that up with keeping up on all his spots all city, while randomly taking out reft, and pak, and amo if the nigga actually painted a spot more than once a month, yes elmer, I crossed the line. I was even man enough to apologize, to even revok if he ever got the email, and all of the regulars on this thread, and had sloe change my password, I couldn't talk if I wanted to, and called a truce with el refto. that lasted one day. your crew broke that truce.

I'm pretty sure he got that e-mail.

From his blog:

CONFESSIONS OF A LOST YOUTH

"Dear Revok,

I would like to start out by saying I am sorry for going over your MSK burner on ____ St. I did it hoping to impress you, not to disrespect you. I do not want any beef with you or your crew. Actually, I have been a big fan of your artwork for a long time, and you continue to inspire me.

All I think about all day everyday is graff. You and your crew have taken graffiti to the next level. You guys are living my dream. I want to be a part of the MSK/TSL CREW! I don’t care if I gotta start out sweeping floors, or in the mail room or whatever! I hope you accept my apology and consider me for recruitment.

Sincerely,

__________(NO FAME HERE.)

-At the risk of sounding like an old fart… What the hell is wrong with these kids!???

If you want somebody’s recognition and respect, walk up to them, look them in the eye, introduce your self, and shake their hand. DO NOT go over people’s work expecting a hug & a smile… This is definitely NOT the way to do it."

revok1.com/confessions-of-a-lost-youth/

DSD-You should just stick to ch.0 and the funny ass late90s-sex-pervert-AOLchatroom stories you were telling for awhile.

Those were actually worth reading.

so,

for the sake of trivial chit-chat,

i'd just wanted to say

im a bit sad

to've missed the 'cart_monkey'

very brief return.

tho, perhaps

i suppose, as william s. wrote, brevity is the soul of wit.

i apologize lots of oldish stuff/reposts.

6676371713_73f3e5825a_b.jpg

P1014075 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663492659_9e5709b4c2_b.jpg

P1015689 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6676369685_b2e26a48d5_b.jpg

P1015482 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6664562733_70cd692854_b.jpg

P10147680 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663482857_2393263667_b.jpg

P1015473 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663481033_cbc5a28aaa_b.jpg

P1015586 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663480531_0582147d48_b.jpg

P1015433 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649947641_db576268bd_b.jpg

P1011982 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649439369_54cef8c401_b.jpg

P1015556 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649439953_7e96cc2c77_b.jpg

P1015570 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649438847_b6b95561d2_b.jpg

P1015480 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6644733773_f68336d095_b.jpg

P1015663 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649437005_8ee71e03f3_b.jpg

P1015831 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649435753_47470ee755_b.jpg

P1015738 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649356683_6d8dac922a_b.jpg

P1015766 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6644959325_12dfc64c62_b.jpg

P1015721 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6606657859_f5527dd638_b.jpg

P1015442 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663486351_d7799f4fe7_b.jpg

P1015483 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6606619175_9d8860a8e4_b.jpg

P1015534 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663484791_ac05b15567_b.jpg

P1015618 by greyasunder, on Flickr

• Like 1

lmao, yeah nah, that aint the email, I never sent that shit idiot, that one is old news, nah, revok knows what's up, and unlike ld, I do got respect for msk, and chances are, their spots will be the only baller shit riding in this city anymore. other than you know, everyone outside of ld. their shit can ride all day to. but yo thanks for that repost. I wish I was that big of a bitch.

6644958373_1715a6f92b_b.jpg

P1015715 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649944431_751a25c68a_b.jpg

P1015855 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649436431_bc0ec72318_b.jpg

P1015786 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6664497829_ee2d32538b_b.jpg

P10156132 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6663490339_fc73061aec_b.jpg

P1015661 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6649944117_6ee51aa812_b.jpg

P1015870 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6607189109_e579b5d7d8_b.jpg

P1015511 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6606622869_22d72d2c76_b.jpg

P1015555 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6644732839_118e337ce0_b.jpg

P10158642 by greyasunder, on Flickr

6607266091_167cf940b6_b.jpg

P1015493 by greyasunder, on Flickr

god it was so good, and I lost it, so lets try one more time....

yo sarcasm, please don't speak to me, because truth is, while I was blindly willing to murder for loaf and fbs at one time, and I took mad flicks, I always painted chill spots. you never painted shit. ever. you ride gasms dick harder than revoks, never thought that was possible. and for the record no matter what I said, my point was, my throw letters, THROWS, all I do, you know what, never mind. sarcasm, you're not a man, don't speak to me.

no onto my nigga elmer, you are so correct. fohr, pluto, wish, and myself, are really jealous of yall. I mean obviously everyone in ld is better than anyone I just listed. but let me tell you why we are really jealous of yall, it aint your graffiti....

reft-niggas a joke. runs ld almost as well as loaf and deth did fbs. learned from the best. oh, and since you're such a safe writer, most of your spots are easy to smash, not really to high profile. thanks. oh, and you went to art school. almost forgot. this nigga actually pays student loans from an art school. can you believe that? damn reft, you're not only a liar, AIRBORNE RANGER! but you went to art school yet can't do much more than a good straight letter. mad jealous.

gray-ya know I never had a bad thing to say about dude. still dont. just so happens he likes young boys, and the nigga is a mexican weeble wobble, real talk. jealous.

gasm-586!!!! and 5 hours a night for 5 nights to actually really smash all his spots. yeah we're actually starting to get jealous more and more.

pak-5-3 126 pounds of straight g. niggas more limp wristed than my sons new born baby sister. nigga takes breaks during the day to put lotion on his hands but he aint ashy.

amo-fight me.

and finally elmer. 36 mile. got his pussy broke open by fbsk. blindly followed just like you do now. nigga you are the present, and you are the future, but god, and we have all known this, and by we, sarcasm, I mean niggas that actually use to chill and be boys, not dick ride from the 12 oz flikr sidelines, fud you are dumb. it's the truth, sorry player.

so yeah I will give you before we got jealous and decided to shit on gasm harder than any local has been shit on in years, and we follow that up with keeping up on all his spots all city, while randomly taking out reft, and pak, and amo if the nigga actually painted a spot more than once a month, yes elmer, I crossed the line. I was even man enough to apologize, to even revok if he ever got the email, and all of the regulars on this thread, and had sloe change my password, I couldn't talk if I wanted to, and called a truce with el refto. that lasted one day. your crew broke that truce.

the truth is fud, you motherfuckers are a joke of a crew. loosely affiliated, no real leader, no real direction. fuck yeah yall crush, and yall crush propper.

now allow me to show you how I crush. yall niggas just go ahead and say you're sorry, and leave us the fuck alone. and it all stops. till that day, I have no allies, I have no friends, and as far as I am concerned your spots are all day to. sorry, but it's the truth player. mince, tek, loaf, and dems. none of those cats will get shit on. everyone else in your crew, fair game.

bump all of dfw before me, on both sides, but at the same time, fuck you if you aint us. Im done trying to reason with your "crew."

never seen any1 this bad care about vandalism as much as this dude....LD runs the midewest. FUCK YOUR LIFE

Yo Fud.. Haha Dsd/jue is super jealous of u big dawg. He misses times we let him follow us around

And feed his broke hungry ass. What did he have to do wash dishes for loaf or some shit.

Haha then we found out how much of a bitch he really is and kicked his ass to the curb

So now what he found his way to fohr. Sucks him off prison style so now fohr let's him rep his Dfw..

I think that's weak bro. Dsd ur a bitch! Can't wait till we cross paths. I'm going to drop that 208 lb

Real quick.

man, the horrid shit I could say right now. but instead I will leave it at this, and then I am gonna leave, no more talking for the threads sake. ld dont run shit in my life. your own niggas in your crew admit to me on the phone that since my dick is in your mouth so hard, obviously as seen the last 5 pages, and I got under your skin so hard, cause I am the king nigga. ld dont run shit, JUE1 runs shit. see you can have my spots. I still got all yours to do what I please. when you niggas are ready to admit you're wrong and you're sick of you shit getting fucking destroyed, you pm me, I will randomly check over the months.

here is a list of who gets it, right off rip, from tonight till you niggas decide you're done fucking with myself, and anyone affiliated with me.

everyone. but the cats I dont beef with. you know who you are. your spots wont be fucked with. msk spots, sorry your shit got caught up the other night, I didnt do that, but I hold responsibility over myself for that one, so when you get that pm you know who you are lets get that settled.

yo gasm, reft, elmer, you got my little 30 spots or so. but I got the last 5 years of your work in the palm of my hands. you let me know when you feel like quitting. I'm officially done talking on this thread for good. it's been fun kids. I mean it this time. peace to all yall I met, even you faggots I ended up hating. it's been fun.