DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so I lost a bet to my best friend in the burbs and under the circimstances I have to wear a dress tonight to the bar (long pause) and since I only drink a couple times a year if that, I am starting to drink tequila heavily. so when I get home at 3 or 4 am, I apologize now for any horrible things I may or may not say about some of yall. hopefully I am to wasted to know what a computer is, but I doubt it. cheers.

that shit right there is retarded proper. holy shit. most of that jue shit is chill spots so it dont count. when he gets those street numbers up then we talk. i still aint slept. burpin up mad tequila. holes in the walls at the homies crib. still drunk. gonna be a lot of naps/ and fuck all yall/

5486887789_2cb10fb341_b.jpg

hahaha peep the iowa tag creepin' on this ghoul freight... didn't believe it till i saw the EB on the doors to the right.

thats the start of a dibs one liner next to the EB....nice find.

p.s. that pasit aka fagit spray roller is the funniest fail in detroit graffiti history.

Ive been dreaming a lot recently of me skateboarding at the printshop. bustin fliptrix and cruisin around the presses.

[i ride a bmx irl]

edit*

...and actually, last night I was playing S-K-A-T-E at the shop with my co-worker/boss and a friend.

(mind you i cant do a rolling ollie 99% of the time irl)

I stuck a rolling nollie shuvit. :0 then my co-worker was cruising around a press, and ate shit hard, total whipe out:

punching a hole through one of the screens in the press, and getting oil based ink all over his drunk self.

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

jues dress is covered in ranch somehow. that shit came off last night anyway at the bar. idk if you left already, but jue was trying to fight 3 dudes at once and his knocked somebody out. so if you dipped, should of stayed longer. but about the skate dreams, I skatede from 95-2004 and some of the best dreams i ever had were landing clean ass tricks. especially how real if feels. never had a bmx dream though. im a real man. real men ride skateboards. glen. you asshole!

^nigga you need an intervention. no more alex jones. no more polar shifts. no more raptor jesus the dinosaur savior. you need to focus on drinking more beer, and spending all your money on magic cards. for the record, found out last night it took 6 people including a 6-8 400 pound bouncer to hold jue back, and apperently he thought itd be funny to threaten gun violence smiling at people. nobody else found it funny. fucking suburbs. I apologized though tonight opn his behalf. world ends in 9 days according to tom so stop paying your bills, beat your wife/girlfriend, and bomb drunk with open intox during the day. goodnight assholes.