DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd like to start tonight off by giving yall a fair warning. ho ho restaurant on vernor, in southwest, is definately a no go. as I took my first bite of food I thought someone had lit a cigerette in the restaurant. I got excited as a smoker and looked around and nothing. a couple more bites and I realized my chicken fried rice tasted like a cigerette. more like the cook accidentally, or probably in my case because I am such a dick to people and karma constantly kicks me in the face, on purpose, dropped an ashtray into the fried riche, said fuck it, and cooked it in. my ladyfriends rice was no different. then we both smelled our plates and sure enough I did smell a cigerette, it was coming from my fried rice. I give this restaraunt 4 out of 4 stars, because the little chinese lady confronted me about the bill, and had the nerve to flip out, even though you could clearly tast, and smell the cigerettes in my food. this is how much I ate. barely touched. oh yeah, old kosker rio spot.

Picture034-24.jpg

Picture035-22.jpg

bump!!!!!!!!! glda you're still out doing your thing, thought you bounced out of town, haven't seen to much new shit lately kid...

i aint bounced nowhere, just got lost in the void for a hot minute

self promo, get into it

no arrows homie

capped a hidden fet piece in the process

win

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzEtMjAxMDA1MzAtMTgwN.jpg

• Like 1