DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

detroit is trendy as fuck, period. except the real hood. I aint ever seen any of these bitches on chalmers on the eastside, or grimy ass fenkell spots. every 5 years or so there seems to be a "scene" that detroit grips so hard, the punk era in the mid 90's, hip hop groupies, always dj groupies, I am wondering when or if this hipster art fag shit will ever end. as far as I can tell, the writers in detroit for the most part don't fall in that category. but if the shoe fits motherfuckers. now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get my sisters pants, a tight ass indie rock band t shirt, some nike sbs, and some sunglasses, because apperently, that is the only way to get pussy in this city.

• Like 1

detroit is trendy as fuck, period. except the real hood. I aint ever seen any of these bitches on chalmers on the eastside, or grimy ass fenkell spots. every 5 years or so there seems to be a "scene" that detroit grips so hard, the punk era in the mid 90's, hip hop groupies, always dj groupies, I am wondering when or if this hipster art fag shit will ever end. as far as I can tell, the writers in detroit for the most part don't fall in that category. but if the shoe fits motherfuckers. now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get my sisters pants, a tight ass indie rock band t shirt, some nike sbs, and some sunglasses, because apperently, that is the only way to get pussy in this city.

dont forget that the sunglasses have to be HUGE!

wow, you're right, shit better yet, we agree on something, maybe the world is about to fucking end soon. I know this aint the thread but fuck it, while I got your attention, I called Celtics in 6. just saying. where is that screw? I have always liked his shit and how he gets around. pm me the location if you know it. peace.

wow, you're right, shit better yet, we agree on something, maybe the world is about to fucking end soon. I know this aint the thread but fuck it, while I got your attention, I called Celtics in 6. just saying. where is that screw? I have always liked his shit and how he gets around. pm me the location if you know it. peace.

this thread is boring...it needs some posts.

i told my boy celtics in 6 just yesterday. the world is coming to an end. but not because we agree on more than 1 thing.

not sure exactly where that screw piece is.....i know its in a bar.

:lol:

well if yall dont mind, I aint got shit to do, I can go through these 7,000 or so flicks and post random shit, I've been doing it a lot. tomorrow will have some new shit, whatever is out, not to much though. if you know of a new spot pm me, I will be out and about all day in different hoods tomorrow. no westside shit though. westside gets no love from me.