DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
steal.

4090941205_e12f4a6aba_b.jpg

When I first looked at this I thought it was a shot from the air of the old Tiger Stadium with footprint of the infield and then I saw the tag and thought it was that done with a bug sprayed on the ground? Thats huge! nh

And then I figured it out.

So, what are you guys smoking? :scrambled:

Why am I the only one that anybody gets butthurt over when posting one's own graffiti?

I mean I guess I could just be lazy or use loopholes like everyone else and tell someone like dsd to go flick it so that it doesn't look like I'm self-promoting but I like to keep it real.

Even though you're a fag, I agree with you. What the fuck is ANYBODY doing painting their name on a wall????? GRAFFITI ISSSSS SELF-FUCKIN-PROMOTION. So......I don't know what asshole fuck came on 12oz. and made people believe it's "uncool" to self-promote your flicks, and made everybody conform to that thought. As long as you don't go on a fuckin' NY thread and post Atlanta flicks (and still who gives a fuck if that's your thing)....shit, people did self-promo for years and still 'till this day with sending flicks into magazines for fame, way before 12oz. came on the internet. But, for some reason, all of a sudden one day it's whack as fuck to post your own flicks????

I still scratch my head on that one.

People with some sort of pull making rules up for a game that's meant to have no rules.

I'm not really seein' the bite reference.

I guess the name is similar tho.

However, it's actually a variation of oeuf - which is egg in French.

Probably because your username is also the name you write. The other self-promoters have less obvious usernames generally, but seriously who cares. Its gonna get flicked and uploaded, might as well be done by you.

hey asshole you whos photobucket did you stumble across?! bump them old flicks. and ward, why you gotta drop my name? not trying to be a dick, but you have done that shit a few times now.

You drop more names than anyone on here so don't give me that shit.

Maybe if you weren't so loud then I wouldn't be as inclined to do drop your name.

You made yourself as an example.