DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stori, Im happy that your painting again and just all around back in the scene anything to mend a broken heart right. Better then killing yourself or being depressed over some pussy all your crew had before you, Love does suck. but the best advice i can give you is to keep your mouth shut if your not trying to stir shit up. You wouldnt want anyone showing up at your job, that be pretty imbarassing right?

Bump away.

Loafisoner_FBSK_TSRMOB.

ahhh the craziness. I got mad respect for you . I aint in no crew. I do shitty 4 letter bubble style throws at best (worst). I aint worried about no dumb shit. I'm stating a fact that the cats I've been around this last week, and the 2 homies sisto and daser are good people. loaf went out of his way today and let someone like myself in a circle of cats that have been together for a while now. dude has been nothing but accomadating, and straight up is a real motherfucker. so straight up, fuck what yall heard. bump fbsk. loaf dems reft pak amo tek elmer porab gasm. fuck anyone that hates on me for hanging out with down ass cats, or hates on them cause of other peoples beef. seriously, flicks are coming, my shit is slow as fuck today.

as I said, loaf never did me wrong. his stunt double though is kinda off. his stunt double does shit like hide pistols in weird places. he asked me to wash a cup out for him today, and I said no. he tried to knife me and I blocked it. he cut me open prety good, then proceeded to tell me never fuck with stunt double loaf. this is the makeshit maxi pad I made at fbs kitchen stadium. peace.

Picture042-14.jpg

Picture043-14.jpg

Huge bump to everyone at the 6 mile yard on sunday.

Props to Loaf and FBS for letting me get down on the wall and DSD for being graffiti's Don King.

Pak (quite possibly the coolest graff head I've ever met)

Amo

Loaf

Whoever that crazy ass young kid was

Unbump the goddamn mosquitos in that spot and gangsters mad dogging me on the way back to my car.

Hope everyone had a good long weekend.