wellington new zealand!!!

bern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: wellington new zealand!!!

how cum you dont put tens throwups ova there burners??? y is it bml.. is ur whole crew inda beef?? just curious

Props Credit.

To answer the curiousity-Tens is the one who has done all the work here, and why he's chosen to solely put up BML in the throws I don't know, but I have noticed here, that he has personally signed the majority of what's been done.

The whole of BML have not stepped into this and the writers who he has capped, are the only the ones from TS, he believes were involvd on the night he got beats, and he has chosen to act therefore.

I know he's gone over a couple of K2 pieces of work thus far and didn't realise he had, and he has no disrespect intended towards WCK or K2, and has apologized or shown remorse for this, at least to myself, so he is not trying to pull anyone else into this other than himself and those he believed to be directly involved on the night he recieved what was dealt.

Just so u know bro, k?!

Stay up man!

Peace!

Props Credit.

To answer the curiousity-Tens is the one who has done all the work here, and why he's chosen to solely put up BML in the throws I don't know, but I have noticed here, that he has personally signed the majority of what's been done.

The whole of BML have not stepped into this and the writers who he has capped, are the only the ones from TS, he believes were involvd on the night he got beats, and he has chosen to act therefore.

I know he's gone over a couple of K2 pieces of work thus far and didn't realise he had, and he has no disrespect intended towards WCK or K2, and has apologized or shown remorse for this, at least to myself, so he is not trying to pull anyone else into this other than himself and those he believed to be directly involved on the night he recieved what was dealt.

Just so u know bro, k?!

Stay up man!

Peace!

where have all the hard men in graff gone, back up your crew g! throw that set in tha air!

fuk do those throws say BML or BMC? fukkin toy ass throws......... come correct with some dope shit at least have ur throws on lock if ur going to war..... tens aint even up in wellis fukkkk......... havent seen shit from him that i cared to look at. look at that fukken BML on that train?? WTF floating in mid air? cant even call that a panel... shits straight TOY...

stop jocking these BMC/BML homos coz one fag got toed up had a cry and capped a whole lot of quality pieces.the fag aint even UP..

SAMOA MO SAMOA

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers guys for jumping me at the bustop the other night.

Speical props to ceap for punching me in the balls.

Lucky a pano boy has steel nuts

what about that other dude who cracked you? heard you tried to run away, got caught, hit, then jumped on the fucking taxi??

steel nuts bro, shot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“Holidays in the sun” is New Zealand’s first bombing vid.

I bomb my way thru cities in New Zealand and Australia.

Brisbane, Melburn, Wellington and Christchurch.

Along the way I meet friends, beef with enemies, destroy government buildings, and keep the Buffers in work.

Its short (at about 30mins) Sharp and to the point.

Pretty much all action, Start to finish. Shots cut up fine so you shouldn’t lose interest.

Its bombing, its quick, its trucks, tags, rooftops, billboards, throwies.

ITS FUN!

If you live in Australia or New Zealand it should be available at your usual hip hop/ skate store.

Haven’t got a RRP yet but should be cheap.

Elsewhere, you cant get it, if you’re a graffiti distro person and you want to get some, get at me.

Also be on the lookout for a mystery train vid coming soon.

Due to general slackness/ hatred of doing packaging/ distro/ design

Holidays in the sun will be a good few months away yet.

Check the trailer....

xoxoxxxoxoxoxox

http://www.myspace.com/holidaysinthesungraffiti

cam.jpg

buff2.jpg

butt.jpg

hand.jpg

snailstomp.jpg

twerp.jpg

whitev.jpg

holidaysweb.jpg

Ceap-so dope to see your style's evolving into something unique-dope work man-you've improved so much over the past year or so!

And who can;t love Kerb's styles-the man!!!

Gotta give credit where it's due!

Here's an older one from Welli' 1998:-

97crew_gledside.jpg

Anga(and Phat One), Mizery, Askew and Xhbt

&

askew_scm_dsinc.jpg

Askew, Scream and Dsinc 2001

Sorry bout the quality.

So good to see the thread rolling again!

Welli' represent!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...