FUCK THIS FOURTH OF JULY 2005

Pawl Wall

By far the worst fourth of july of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to my rich aunts house for a cook out, but everyone was weak in my family and we left earlier then we did in the past years, i got home about 7 and now i sooooooooo fuckin bored ! didnt even see any fire works but i can hear madd of them(but i did see some last night).

this weekend was pretty phat but today just plane sucked

lets see friday i went to the mall w/ my friend, mom, brother etc. and i bought a shirt for that night cuz that night me and my friend went minin golfin w/ some ladies and tried to mack but didnt really

saturday i worked but after that i went to my cousins b-day party

sunday i went to a few cookouts and saw some fire works at my rich aunts house

but today just sucked the highlight of my day was goin in my rich aunts pool and we screwed around and did some basketball thing in the pool

but anyway im bored and i hope i wasted a couple minutes of you life be making this thread because i know 99% of you dont really give a shit :five-o: :( :clown2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was standing on the capital mall in d.c. watching the fire works display holding a dope girl cuz the crowds were insane, then having the helicopters come in case of riots and having the police order people into the subway was nice.

had dinner afterwards, now im home, tired, ready for bed.

sucks to be you.

Originally posted by Pawl Wall@Jul 4 2005, 08:06 PM

By far the worst fourth of july of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to my rich aunts house for a cook out, but everyone was weak in my family and we left earlier then we did in the past years, i got home about 7 and now i sooooooooo fuckin bored ! didnt even see any fire works but i can hear madd of them(but i did see some last night).

wow .. same exact story for me.. except i got home at 9

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Pawl Wall@Jul 4 2005, 05:06 PM

this weekend was pretty phat but today just plane sucked

PHAT PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

mine was very nice. but this year was awesome because it was like a 2-day 4th of july. that means i got three days off! thats like the most days off ive had in 3 months.

sunday:

-went to a barbeque and ate lots.

-best item: this teriyaki-type chicken.

-also included: steak, pork, corn on the cob, pasta salad, potato salad, rolls, baked beans, watermelon, chips and salsa, chips a guacamole, veggies and dip, homemade ice dream and strawberries.

-then everyone walked to the park in a group where i saw the best fireworks ever. so close...i like the fairy dust ones.

monday: chilled at the pool like a motherfucker. got slightly sunburnt. got all breezified and went out for drinks. met some dude from jersey.

ah that sucks, did she at least get to blow shit up on monday?

that poor baby had to wait for someone (dad) to come rescue her.

wait five fucking hours.

then surgery

i think she might have been blowing up a morphine drip on monday

she's very ill.