My website, plus a new Bay Area zine

BizOne

Here's a few flix from my website HaywardGraffiti.com... We're no longer hosting the images on AOL so the site should be running a lot faster.

Plus, my homie STOK just put out a new zine featuring Bay Area graffiti. It's about 25 pages long. The quality is top notch and he's got some really good flix. I personally recommend it. The zine is $6 including shipping, supplies are limited. If you're interested in getting one gimme an email at bizhatezu@aol.com , and if you have any questions I'll forward them right to STOK and I'm sure he'll be happy to answer any questions you might have...

walls47.jpg

walls38.jpg

bombs36.jpg

bombs32.jpg

bombs26.jpg

trains09.jpg

trains03.jpg

legals37.jpg

If you wanna see more check out my site, or I might be back to post some more later...

HaywardGraffiti.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bump attempt number 3... Probably the last one, and now I'll let this topic float to the bottom of the barrel.

Not too many replies, the views are okay, but not many replies. Maybe it's cause I don't have such a catchy subject line like you other nuts... Hmm...?

• 4 weeks later...

My bad, for any questions about the zine, e-mail stokone@hotmail.com

The e-mail address on the website is no longer working because we changed servers.

To order directly send $6 to:

Subject Matter

PO Box 55817

Hayward, CA

94545-0817

It's abou 25 pages long, all flix and no text. All Bay Area stuff. Up to this point I've had all positive feedback. It's quality stuff people, check it out.

To see more work check out www.haywardgraffiti.com

We're having an update soon including some classic work from the late 80's early 90's, and we've got flix from the TFG production at Keed's tunnel.

If anyone has any favorite pictures on my site feel free to post them here.

Thanks...

Archived