Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GnomeToys

LASER FART @ Channel101.com

Channel 101 - If you don't know about this website, you're missing out. This is the people's new television folks, you won't find video like this just anywhere.

Laser Fart - Nine episodes of laser farting superhero action, with a touching storyline and fantastic guest stars.

House of Cosbys - Cartoon about a Bill Cosby cloning device. Bill Cosby brought the law in and put a stop to it, however.

This website fucking cracks me up every time I go there. Fucking watch it. Fucking now. Fucking.

Fuck.

Wait, this thread only got one reply? I don't know how everyone missed this the first time... maybe the world just wasn't ready for Lazerfart.

Seriously, everyone, you obviously don't have anything better to do. What are you doing, watching "Joey" right now? Go to this fucking website, (no, wait, go pee first so you don't accidentaly wet yourself laughing) and prepare for hilarity.

16/F/MA...I'm just one of the girls. Interests include boys, parties, urban outfitters, cruises in stacee's Jeep, drinking (vodka or bud light,) american eagle, dmb, the OC, sex and the city, and unprotected sex.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this