50 GOT OFFICIALLY SHITTED ON.

MEROJUANA

WHY WORK OUT, COCK GUNS ON A DVD, THEN RUN AROUND WIT COPS, FROM HOMICIDE TO TNT?!

GOD!!......DAAAAAAAMN!!

I KNOW ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN WHEN THE NEXT VICE RECORDS INDIE ROCK JOINT COMES OUT OR " SQUASHED EYEBALL OF HATE GOD RAPE" LP OR WHATEVER, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE LISTENIN TO THE 50 - DBLOCK BEEF...HERES THE LATEST INSTALLMENT. MY NIGGA S.P IS ON IT. YOU GONNA RUN THIS BACK 10 TIMES. I DID. HOLLA AT ME IM DROPPIN 40 ON NIGGAS ON THE COURT LATER. CHEA CHEA CHEA!!

MEROOOOOO

IN THE STREET

YOU GON ALWAYS

BE SECOND TO ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its going to be interesting to see what 50 does when he gets back from his movie shoot in canada. my friend is all into this shit and he said he was reading that 50 told his camp not to make any disses until he gets back probally so they can regroup and start laying shit down.

if they dont come back hard as fuck they're going to lose a lotta fans i think. i also hope eminem comes out with some raw battle diss type shit bringing him back to the beginning. that would be dope.

nah thats where people have it twisted, jadakiss and eminem and good friends, jada has said it on many tracks, and em has shouted him out too.For christ sakes, even 50 himself used to big up d-block before the beef ("all them other hard niggas, they come from yonkers")Em aint gonna get into it, unless someone brings him into it.