Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MEROJUANA

50 GOT OFFICIALLY SHITTED ON.

WHY WORK OUT, COCK GUNS ON A DVD, THEN RUN AROUND WIT COPS, FROM HOMICIDE TO TNT?!

GOD!!......DAAAAAAAMN!!

I KNOW ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN WHEN THE NEXT VICE RECORDS INDIE ROCK JOINT COMES OUT OR " SQUASHED EYEBALL OF HATE GOD RAPE" LP OR WHATEVER, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE LISTENIN TO THE 50 - DBLOCK BEEF...HERES THE LATEST INSTALLMENT. MY NIGGA S.P IS ON IT. YOU GONNA RUN THIS BACK 10 TIMES. I DID. HOLLA AT ME IM DROPPIN 40 ON NIGGAS ON THE COURT LATER. CHEA CHEA CHEA!!

MEROOOOOO

IN THE STREET

YOU GON ALWAYS

BE SECOND TO ME

Guest SayOne

werd i just got that new big mike shits fire, Fuck 50

BOUT TO DOWNLOAD BOTH OF THIS... LISTENING TO 50 CENT - ILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW, IRONICALLY. CHECKMATE WAS TRILL AS FUCK SO WELL SEE!

yall should realy cop that new game mixtape, 23 tracks of abusing gunot, and niggas better believe styles p is the gulliest in the game, he will straight rip niggas

game did rag on styles p. on that 300 bars n running..i dont know why they would have beef since we was cool with jada i beleive..but either way the ghost is way better than any of the gunit dudes.

"I aint talkin bout work when i say ill put yayo in a bag"

"you must be g-unit ninja turtles cuz your leader is a rat"\

Poision bananas

"Is it just me or is every video curtis jackson gettin a lil bigger?/

nigga is usin that muscle enhancement/

a lill a need a couple dumb bells and a sandwich/" -game

its going to be interesting to see what 50 does when he gets back from his movie shoot in canada. my friend is all into this shit and he said he was reading that 50 told his camp not to make any disses until he gets back probally so they can regroup and start laying shit down.

if they dont come back hard as fuck they're going to lose a lotta fans i think. i also hope eminem comes out with some raw battle diss type shit bringing him back to the beginning. that would be dope.

nah thats where people have it twisted, jadakiss and eminem and good friends, jada has said it on many tracks, and em has shouted him out too.For christ sakes, even 50 himself used to big up d-block before the beef ("all them other hard niggas, they come from yonkers")Em aint gonna get into it, unless someone brings him into it.

Listening to millionaires argue about who's more hood is really zzzzzzzz.

one of the illist songs ive ever heard was 300 bars by The

Game. .. your boy spits for 15 straight mins, no doubt ya mans pretty nice. switches styles, rips the severa; beats. does it up real nice

Yo meroe, clean out your PM's. Shit say's it's full.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this