the beginings

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:haha:

So tough love your making a forum or you already have one?

Id say i was only on this forum because the amount of posts that keep me occupied.

A bit of advertisement, few members start posting, then it all goes from there. Same thing happened on TGF , last time i was on there when it started there wernt shit going on. Month later its doubled..

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jul 3 2005, 02:20 PM

I used to read that forum.

In fact! I remember the day I realized that El Mammerro and a guy named Chronos on that forum were one and the same. Mams used to sign every post with Beer, and so did Chronos.

Interweb detective, right here.

Hahaha, no, that was bboy.com, which ruled hard during its day. B-boys.com was something else that perpetually sucked. Ahhh, Chronos... used to be my bboy name. Hahaha, it's so toy it's awesome.

I ended up here after a member of both this board and the bboy.com one, who pretty much never posts anymore, sent me a couple of links to hysterical threads here. I thought this place was a billion times more entertaining and stayed here pretty much full time. Then, through sheer awesomeness, I gathered enough e-fame to get a coveted spot on the mod squad.

Good sleuthing.

The time was 2001, the place was some legal wall that already sucked at that point, and the dude was some local toy that then proceeded to blow up and become a hometown hero.

*****: Oh, yeah, I've seen your shit on the 12 ounce prophet website.

Me: 12 Ounce has a website?!?

*****: Yeah, it's awesome. Do you have any caps?

I then proceeded to lurk in the yard for about 5 years, until I checked out Ch. 0 and decided I needed to register.

*Edit because putting a colon in front of a lower case "o" apparently makes a smiley.

so couple of questions..

when was the official jump off of the forum?

when did it reach e-sup3rgr@ff3r status, and become the behemoth it is today? Was there a noticable transistion or was it slow and steady?

also I always here about the good old days where all the graff kingpins and shit would post the secrets of piece bombing or whatever, any truth to this?

ok..this is the part where you call me a noob and tell me to get a life..