Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Balki

my feet smell of death

dumb topic but this is a big problem i have with not wearing socks, its getting to be unbearable, plus its summer so my feet sweat alot more than usual, whenever i take off my shoes they stink up teh whole room and make it smell like vomit. iv tried that dr. schol's foot spray shit for my shoes before and it works for like 10 minutes until i put my feet back in them and then it just stinks again, anybody have any old school remedies for this? or will i just have to start wearing socks?

shoes with no socks = nasty sweaty feet and nasty sweaty shoes

Solution: get some thin, low ankle socks. Goldbond foot powder is also a good idea.

Dude, have you seen the video the army shows you about wearing clean sox? Shits nasty. They show these dudes with 'trench foot,' black toes fucking rotting off the foot. Wear sox and make sure theyre clean.

a149311.jpg

Guest imported_Tesseract

I wear sneakers with no socks all fuckin summer long and never have smelly feet/shoes. I supose it has to do with the fact that sand and sea kill pretty much all bad shit from your feet.

The few times shit started to go out of hand, daktarin solved it.

daktarinpowder.jpg

what you should do is wash your shoes (depending on the type of shoe you have)

if uve got runners, just regular old soap and water do. get and old toothbrush or some other kind of brush thats coarse, soap the sonovabitch up, and scrub them shoes on the outside. take the soles(spelling bad) out and wash those with soap and water too. let em dry out for a day, and they wont smell

also, change ur sox frequently and wash yourself

Maybe you should get some new shoes and alternate between the two, to give the other some time to breath. The smell is coming from bacteria

Maybe you should hop in your car. drive to Walmart/Target/Kmart whatever and buy a 12 pack of clean socks and start wearing them...and washing them every sunday or something.

Come on dude, this is like asking why your breath stinks if you don't brush your teeth.

i wasnt asking WHY they stink. i mean its pretty obvious why. i was aksing how to get rid of the smell without having to wear socks. but i guess theres no way around it.

Originally posted by Balki@Jul 2 2005, 02:17 PM

'cause i dont have any clean ones, and when i do they never match

give me a break....

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 2 2005, 08:18 PM

Goldbond nigga.

Gold_Bond_Triple_Action_Medicated_Body_Powder-resized200.jpg

yea this works...i recently started wearing socks again....

Do you really need to consult the fucking internet because your feet stink?

I mean, a search engine could have worked, maybe?

yo, gnometoys, saraday, you can both lick the balls.... ill post whatever i feel like posting whenever i feel like posting it.

Originally posted by Balki@Jul 2 2005, 11:23 PM

yo, gnometoys, saraday, you can both lick the balls.... ill post whatever i feel like posting whenever i feel like posting it.

I'm sorry, I was a little unclear. I wasn't telling you not to post.

What I was doing is implying that you're too much of a fucking mental invalid to find the solution to your common problem at the goddamn pharmacy like a normal person, and that you should assasinate yourself on a speeding bus with the quickness.

Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.

Love,

GnomeToys

ok so its a dumb thread, but its not like i didnt warm you

dumb topic but.....

fuck you guys

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this