2 in one question thread

GREENOJOS

first off, what would be a good motorcycle for a beginner? im looking to spend around $1500-3000 tops on a decent sports bike type motorcycle. looking for good brand names to look for.

also, where can you buy guns online thats legal and get good quality. i have two guns already but im looking for another one. the place i got my first two from is cool and all but they don't have this third one im looking for. so what are soem good sites you can purchase from, and as far as the legal papers you have to sign go to register it, how does that work, do they send you the gun and paper work to fill out, or the paper work first then the gun, how's it play out?

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

most sport bikes are good for beginners, you just have to realize you have to go easy on the throttle until you get used to it.

if you consider yourself a "daredevil" to the point where you'd want to go and see how fast it goes in the first week, don't get a bike unless you want to die.

yeah ive heard horror stories about kids abusing the throttle when they first start and flipping the bike. i'm not a dare devil per say, but im getting into a bunch of new things and just trying to experience some shit in life. im going sky diving soon and bungee jumping in the near future. trying to live it up.

again, thanks for the info so far, keep the ideas coming.

Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Jul 2 2005, 04:49 PM

first off, what would be a good motorcycle for a beginner? im looking to spend around $1500-3000 tops on a decent sports bike type motorcycle. looking for good brand names to look for.

also, where can you buy guns online thats legal and get good quality. i have two guns already but im looking for another one. the place i got my first two from is cool and all but they don't have this third one im looking for. so what are soem good sites you can purchase from, and as far as the legal papers you have to sign go to register it, how does that work, do they send you the gun and paper work to fill out, or the paper work first then the gun, how's it play out?

thanks

motorbikes and guns... your on the path to destruction buddy

maybe living in new orleans for seven years is what leads me to say this, but guns are actually a solid investment. they (generally) never decrease in value. the first principle of purchasing any sort of asset.

when I bought my glock, I paid around 325 for it. I could sell it for (easily) 475 today, if I wanted to.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jul 3 2005, 08:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jul 3 2005, 08:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GREENOJOS@Jul 2 2005, 04:49 PM

thanks

motorbikes and guns... your on the path to destruction buddy

[/b]

more like on the path to a hell of a good time..pick up some jesus juice and its onnnnnnn!