American Racist

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jesus christ, it was a joke, a fucking joke.

When some black comedian jumps on stage and makes fun of white people everyone laughs, but when shit is turned around everyone goes ape shit.

As most of you said this was probably staged, all done in the will of good humor, so chances are these mexicans got money out of doing absouletly nothing.

Besides being all serious, it still was only a JOKE.

I laughed, briefly.

considering that The massive amounts of illigal aliens flooding in from mexico are going to cause whites and blacks in america to be the minority within the next 20 years....well i think thats fucked up because we have enough people anyway..

so it was funny

oh and hooray for the minuite men sitting at the borders of america PROTECTING US FROM ARABS...er keeping mexicans out

Originally posted by ILOSTMYBRAIN+Jul 4 2005, 02:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ILOSTMYBRAIN - Jul 4 2005, 02:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jesus christ, it was a joke, a fucking joke.

When some black comedian jumps on stage and makes fun of white people everyone laughs, but when shit is turned around everyone goes ape shit.

As most of you said this was probably staged, all done in the will of good humor, so chances are these mexicans got money out of doing absouletly nothing.

Besides being all serious, it still was only a JOKE.

I laughed, briefly.

[/b]

Originally posted by ILOSTMYBRAIN@Jul 4 2005, 05:14 AM

I think this is being taken way too seriously.

<!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 4 2005, 05:32 AM

HAHAHAH YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PATHETIC.

That shit was funny as fuck.

All you whiney bleeding hearts need to get the fuck off your couches.

No fucking shit.. I bet if this was a couple of black dudes that picked up some white kid and droppped off at a god damn boondock fuck panther rally in alabama, you dick faces would be laughing your asses off because the "whiteboy was gettin clowned"..

This is whats fucking wrong with america, everyone wants to hide behind this false fucking image of peace and harmony.

And let me guess, jokes directed at black people are racist while some thing like "what do you call a schoolbus full of white kids? .......a twinkie" could be broadcasted across NBC, ABC and FOX all simultaneously because white people are funny and should be the butts of all racist jokes..

fuck that shit, those mexicans getting dropped off at INS was funny and anybody that says otherwise is a pansy ass that is trying to make themselve look extra special because they don't want to offend anybody and get an assbeating..

with all my "black friends", the racist jokes fly like fucking hell.. especially when alcohol is involved.. ahhhhhh good times..