THE BRONX AND THOSE THAT LOVE IT!!!

CARL 2DVS

See. I gotta run wit Fam... "Worse comes to worse my people come first"......

But I say let the kid rock.... Only because Ryno is trying to resolve some

ole skool KGB ykk tension... Ag is fam... All the way...

But let the kid rock.. Plus I love seeing some of those asses he be posting...

But seeing as though this is really AG's thread "seriously" Agotchu...

I gotta suppot fam...

Let the Beast Rock... Skuf is running that ykk peice right now... And Rynills has a plan.. I think he's looking at the bigger picture "All City"

as opposed to the Local....Let Boner ride..

But its your call AG...

One thing we can't do is stop him from posting.. So you make the call....

One,

K.G.BRONX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AGotchu@Jul 22 2005, 05:36 PM

Carl I got no problem with Boner posting cause you say that everyone was welcome to post at the start of this thread but its the same flicks over and over again...Dog please don't post them slideshow either...Just post new flicks my man....

Yo for real..Those pics are mad annoying, i gotta side with my nigga AGza, post some new shit and not those mind boggling optical illusions..

And Carl, what the fuck nigga you holding out on some classic flicks nigga i know you are post them shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArmaGeddonFamo

Rac La Familia

Shouts to my nigga Burke im bout to bring that eclectic fuck out to the street fuck that

Yeah true true .... The gifs are outta control.....Yo Rock... I think I posted every thing... I just go nuts when I

post flizics but I think I posted most Of my shit.. i honestly lost alot

of my archives when I caught that fed beef.. My word.. This shit is in my heart God.. You know and all will tell you.. If I had mo I'd give to the masses or at least the keepers... Which are you dudes. Rock, AG ect.. The Poeple keeping it alive by photo.. IM not gonna get all philisophical

but I know you feel me..

For you rock Imma go to the GODZ... Imma get and post something

new for th Keeperss......

Nothing but the utmost props for you niggas...

One...

AG... The word has been spoken...AGOTCHU NIGGA

And the kid aint pussy either..

so dont get it FUCKED THE FUCK up...........

Very well written Carl thats whats up. I appreciate the props especially from a legend like you my nigga. I was just fuckin around with the pics you know, I guess I just want niggas on this post to see that inspirational work that I have admired since the early 90's until. Nuff respect my nigga Carl 2deevie and the rest of the Legends and thats from the heart kid.

TopCityKamp

See thaets what the fuck im talkin bout... I m a fucking dog..How can you be mad when this nigga here incorporated Asss in his shit...I fucking love it..

Yo this nigga Poon here dug in the crates for those....

MATE DOLT RASH....FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!!!

DFA DFA...

Don't worry son his shit ain't rock too long anyway...I ain't wanna post these flicks again but fuck it since he did bring it up...Mind his shit ain't even rock long enough for anyone to notice

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

Thats right Props to my nigga Ate, what up to that boy Since...

Only True Vandals...Bronx Rush Team....Larger Than Life...BX

Originally posted by THE BEEAST@Jul 26 2005, 06:34 AM

U SEEN IT N THATS Y I DID IT.................AG U A NOBODY...........WHEN I COME BAk 2 thje bx i might just waste sum paint on u.................again.......

THE BEEAST BEE....SUCKA FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....HSBEEAST

Whats funny is you're the nigga posting the same fucking flicks over and over again niggas seen what you did when you came to the Bronx, fuck you couldn't wait till you got home to post them shits...But you wanna go and post the same fucking pics in the Bronx page like its sweet...Nigga go head and take one of my shits out when you come back...Niggas is dying to take the rest of the crap you have out here so please give niggas a reason, you better thank the niggas that reached out that your shit is still living out here...And believe me I would have no problem going to BK and returning the favor nigga..Shit come to think of it I would be wasting my paint going over your trash I would rather put it to better use...

Originally posted by THE BEEAST@Jul 26 2005, 07:51 PM

IMA MUTHA FUCKIN BEEAST A ANIMAL.......................U CANT SEE BEE.......GET YA PAINT UP...THEN HOLLA.......THE BEEAST BEE......HSBEEAST

:king: :king: :king:

Grrrrr...rrrrrrrrrr.....you right you the beast, an animal...etc :haha: :yuck: :haha: :yuck:

Anyway homie I don't have time for your shit, thats great you have a lotta of paint who says I don't...So as long as I don't see ur shit over my shit its all good...And I know you wanna rock in the BX so keep it that way...

Aww man... I go to PR for a week and shit just goes crazy..

What the fuck..

Now I aint see it Personally But How you gonna dog

BX niggas on a BX thread.. "if it happened?"

Damm son.. Dont be thirst like that.. I dont know the details

but word.. Dont carry it like that slim.. Ask the big boys in your town..

Is it worth it..There's alot of behind the scenes shit going on right now trying to get of this kinda shit thats been going on for years. This has the potential to spark old shit

back up with others who are trying to squash alot of other OLD shit...

Just like BK.. These young niggas got alot of old skool pitbulls..

Just like BK.. You know niggas love beef and dont roll solo...

It usually winds up being Crew beef, If niggas is stand up..

Keep it in the streets on the walls dogs.. let the community

decide..

I do agree.. Get ya paint up and rep...

KGB RFC CM 2DVS LTL