the torrent sharing thread

casekonly

Whats up with someone seeding some good graff vids. I always end up find Euro vids and thats about it. I'd love to get my hands on all the Video Grafs again. One day I'm gonna try and transfer some old tapes to my machine and get some shit seeding. I have alot of old shit like Forbidden Art. If I ever get to it I'll post up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest diggity
Originally posted by casekonly@Aug 4 2005, 06:05 AM

the switch magic lets you play copied games.

i bought one of these things, used it a few times, found it to be a real hassle. like the 5th time i used it, the tray popped off the track. it wouldnt go back in, so eventually i just said fuck it and jammed the thing back in there, took alot of force. after that my tray would open but then close right back, enough time to put a game in but you really had to hustle. one day, like 8 months later, i knocked it on the floor while vaccumming. now the tray works just like it should. moral of the story, the PS2's warrenty isnt for very long, just put a fucking chip in it.

I got a game shark too, its alright but i find myself using it instead or working harder to beat the game myself. example, this past holiday weekend, i beat starwars battlefront and incredible hulk ultimate destruction.

Guest diggity

I.C. Shadow

a somewhat new Mac Torrent tracker is

http://brokenstones.cn/

they have the ratio thing in affect so if you dont give back, they will yank your account. i dont think they are as much of a pain in the ass as oink or some of the others but they should have what your looking for.

Originally posted by diggity@Dec 1 2005, 03:30 PM

I.C. Shadow

they have the ratio thing in affect so if you dont give back, they will yank your account. i dont think they are as much of a pain in the ass as oink or some of the others but they should have what your looking for.

yo da man :D

Originally posted by mindvapors@Dec 1 2005, 09:55 PM

SOMEONE SHOULD HOOK ME UP WITH THE PRINCE OF PERSIA NTSC FOR PS2 TORRENT. Just saw it was released on nforce but cant find it anywhere!

Damn blackcats has been majorly screwed up lately.

a new prince of persia??

sweeet

if you would be so kind, could you shoot me an email with a step by step explanation of putting games onto cds and making them work in a ps2? i have read and reread this thread but it just isn't clear. i have checked some other spots as well but i just get too confused. if you don't have time or whatever, i understand...

i'll keep my eyes out for that torrent

Originally posted by diggity@Dec 1 2005, 03:30 PM

I.C. Shadow

It says I need an invite code to register. Hook it up :king:

Guest diggity

i dont have any available right now, as soon as i do, i'll hook you up. until then, you might want to try to get CS2 studio or whatever and then only install photoshop.

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by Seldoon+Dec 1 2005, 11:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Dec 1 2005, 11:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Sep 29 2005, 03:29 PM

Good pron torrent sites, anyone?

I don't know if you're serious or not...but...Pr0n for PMB got what you neeeed. It's ratio based. If you don't know what that is, it will explain.

[/b]

^^^PURETNA.COM^^^BEST IN THE BIZ.. :love2: :king:

a new prince of persia??

if you would be so kind, could you shoot me an email with a step by step explanation of putting games onto cds and making them work in a ps2? i have read and reread this thread but it just isn't clear. i have checked some other spots as well but i just get too confused. if you don't have time or whatever, i understand...

i'll keep my eyes out for that torrent