the torrent sharing thread

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey do you guys want the new thrasher film Murder Set Pieces?

Its the only NC-17 american film that was band from the 3 major film production companys (technicolor and delux for example)

technicolor actually called the cops on the films makers because they thought it was a snuff film and real..

its about a neo nazi fassion fotographer that has an obsession with killing hookers,strippers ans childeren in the most violent fassion.

veary well done..almost alittle bit too realistic (I think the female actors are getting kind of roughed up cuz he beats them pritty hard) and an interesting story..the rest is just shit loads of chicked getting killed and him working out covered in blood.

oh and lots of tittys

anyway..ill find the link for it...and ill be seeding it if you want

shit man, i just skimmed through to see sumone die, and fuck. those chicks are really getting fucked up. i could never be that guy, each thrust/hit id have to stop and ask her if she was ok. damn.

ill have to get around watching this. hard to do so on a pc that is used a lot by many. any suggestions on how to burn to DVD? ive done once but i remember going thru shitloads of software combinations before getting the right one, and i no longer have/kno them. id appreciate it.

Originally posted by aids is a myth@Aug 3 2005, 09:06 PM

that blackcat site may have the money, but its closed registration... fuuuuuuuck

Really? well it lets me get to the registration page here, does it tell u its closed AFTER u fill it out? If it really is closed, i'll work on getting u an invitation if blackcats does that. very nice site.

Originally posted by casekonly@Aug 3 2005, 09:41 PM

edit:

i want gameshark or comparable for ps2. willing to trade some good shit.

let me know.

i have a real copy of Codebreaker v3.3 i could rip and trade with u, unless ur talking about physical trading, in which i would suggest just walking out and buying one.

also, im pretty sure it doesnt let u use it with copied games, but will work with real games if ur ps2 is modded.

let me kno.

the switch magic lets you play copied games.

i don't know if the gameshark is able to be ripped. i have heard various people say that it's specially pressed at the factory. no harm in trying though.

let me know about the rip, i'll let you take whatever from me in soulseek for a few days.

ya, i talked to sum people. we have sumthing like 14,900 of 15,000 max users. and we had over 100 yet-to-be-confirmed registrations, hence the max capacity message, asked them if they could drop sum old ones. they said they would get back to me, guess they did. no problem, wats ur handle on it?

CASEK: well this isnt gameshark, its similar. i say its better because it can use all of gamesharks codes plus their own database.

mindv

alright casek, turns out:

1) my pc is reading it as CRAZY_TAXI...for sum odd reason. that'd be quite the secruity measure if i copied this and it ended up booting crazy taxi..

and 2) turns out its a CD-rom, and for sum reason my pc can NOT rip CD games (wen trying to trade before), always a sector error before 10%. but i will try this out anyways.

got aim so we/i dont spam this thread? pm me.