Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
casekonly

the torrent sharing thread

also, just got into torrents and been DLing a bunch of PS2 games the few weeks. Is this peerguardian a 'must-have' tool? is it difficult to configure?

thanks.

yes, it is a must have. unless you live outside the u.s. or in a country that doesn't prosecute for stealing software, movies, etc...

easy to configure. all that.

I saw torrentspy plugged on techTv the other day. I always find it unnerving when something like this reaches such a level of popularity. It may go the way of suprnova soon.

sucks..because the seeding isn't that great to warrant that type of attention...

haha almost done. been up all night waiting on thsi damn movie.

it's uncensored, so should be extra funny.

Originally posted by casekonly@Jul 24 2005, 09:53 PM

stewie griffin: the untold story

the family guy movie due out in september '05

http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=t...tails&id=363424

seed it, bitches

bombaclod

heard about this a few days ago (this release that is), FUCING FORGOT ABOUT IT. thank you sir.

Edit: WTF, 2kb/s....am i too late? torrentspy's reporting 2216 seeds...

Hello. I just down loaded a dvd rip and dont know what to do with it. The whole folder is full of R01-R47 files and some RAR files and even an SFV file. I dont know what to do with all of this. Some one help me please.

Athankyou.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jul 25 2005, 03:32 PM

Hello. I just down loaded a dvd rip and dont know what to do with it. The whole folder is full of R01-R47 files and some RAR files and even an SFV file. I dont know what to do with all of this. Some one help me please.

Athankyou.

If u dont already have it, download and install WinRAR. Highlight all the RAR files>right-click Extract here/to. u should now have ur file. dont worry about the SFV file.

Casek, you'll see me connecting later. I've shared my MP3 & Movie folders, I suggest you download the two full Shpongle CDs I have up if you haven't heard them before. Fucking awesome south american influenced weirdness by Simon Posford from Hallucinogen with Raja Ram playing flute.

does any one use shareaza cause im fuckign lost im new to this torrent sit i downloaded the stewie griffen thing and it goes into my libary andthen when i click on it another download thing pops up i click download again but i always get a file error and it doens work can somoen please help

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now