are freights a fad??

*see-phore*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i don't think hitting freights is a fad. tagging in general is. people hit trains cuz its something to hit that gets them exposure and its another canvas, and that doesnt make it a fad. most people who do it do suck, not just people who hit freights though, people EVERYWHERE suck. get over it, cuz its not gonna stop unless we kill all of them, every single one.

xxx303

Guest *see-fore*

yea boyeeee fuck you......i dont mean its a fad among the more popular writers like kwest,sensr and so on,i meant with the newer kids you stupid shit

see phore, i dont know where this recent attitude came from, but its welcome to go the fuck back where it came from. if you had any idea who your talking shit too, you'd feel like an ass. show a little more respect and intelligence or the banning will be permenant. im not trying to be a dick here, but your just trying to be an asshole. it wont be tollerated.

Guest *see-fore*
Originally posted by Frate Raper

They are a bit of a vad.I've been hearing some funny funny things from people......about being SOOOOOOOO in to trains I just laugh.

sorry bout the attitude then.............why cant people just respond like these guys ttboy and raper and some others...i just think its strange how when i started (5 years ago so you know) everything was yeah street bombs baby wooo-hoooo... then it was all yeah man check out that frieght man its a 'carbo-hygen-frosted-double-dunked-twisty-blister' yeah cn only made 80 of them and they are mostly out of service now but us train hoppers love hitching a ride on those bad boys.

dont be sorry about the attitude because your playing yourself, be sorry cause its unecessary. this is the internet, people treat with verying degrees of seriousness. obviously you were hoping for more than you're getting. that sucks, but getting all ignorant and loud about it doesnt fix things. you gotta just ignore the nonsense, an pay attention to the people that care to reply...

Originally posted by *see-fore*

then it was all yeah man check out that frieght man its a 'carbo-hygen-frosted-double-dunked-twisty-blister' yeah cn only made 80 of them and they are mostly out of service now but us train hoppers love hitching a ride on those bad boys.

fuck man, i caught one of those yesterday. i thought they had all gone out of service, but i was wrong...

they arent a fad, but they are the 'trend' lately. for instance, people will always wear pants, but they wont always wear baggy pants. understand? people will always paint them, just not with the ferver that they do right now.

they're still illegal, so you dont have to worry about being called a 'legal eagle' but they're also usually pretty chill, so you dont have to worry about spending every night running. it gives the people that are too scared to bomb an excuse "naw man, i just rock trains.' also, since people are putting such an importance on numbers, no one expects the quality that they do out of a wall. this means people can put in less effort, and still be cool. plus, graff is always one big swaying trend, this is just the newest incarnation. why worry about it?

"if the next fad was hip hop fags, you'd find alota hardcore niggas in drag" - ras kass

of course i could be wrong.

Guest *see-fore*

see thats all im looking for......and its "alot of thses THUG niggas in drag"

dont get angry youve got to expect that on internet talk boards:lick:

for instance, people will always wear pants, but they wont always wear baggy pants. understand? people will always paint them, just not with the ferver that they do right now.

you mean painting pants is the trend? wooooo hooo...im in like flynn, time to quit the fr8 trend and get on this painting pants thing before its too late, thanks for the inside tip seeking...

nsk-vc

Guest HESHIANDET

i dunno about all this fad stuff. if someone is rocking high #'s their pieces are going to be ok to look at. you don't paint that much and suck. its not posible. anyways ugh. i don't care, fr8's suck shit here, fuck it.

Guest H METAL

those train painters who mostly do walls and "wildstyle " train pieces simply provide the kind of nice multi colored fill ins that most true train heads have been looking for...thanks for the free background! I just wish that every toy that paints on a box car didnt do their "piece" ten feet tall and thirty feet long..Floating it's ass off..they are so much harder to cover that way.... rise up against bad styles..(style is not an opinion,you KNOW what is not appropriate on trains)..crush and cover the occasional lousy "piece"...If I walk all the way down another line to see the color splotch , hoping it is worth a flick and see "shibber shabber 1, 2001" again I will scream. Join the GOYA revolution!

Guest professor poopatronic

well concerning what seeking said about freights being popular cause they're easy, i don't know what it's like painting freights in other places, but around here i get chased for painting freights alot more than i do for bombing.

Archived