• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepyceas2-

Battle Royale

Get it! Get it! Get it!

Make sure you get e good version though, I bought a copy 2 years ago for $10

and it turned out to be some pirated garbage. Then I started dating this girl that

ordered it for $25 from a store and I was a clean copy. This movie is so fucking

hardcore I won't say anything other than buy it.

enjoyable--though if you have any decent "indie" rental places--you know the sort--go there first. worth watching, not paying $25 though...

yeah, the first one was ill..the second one...convoluted and seem to draaaaaaaaaaggg on forever..

still tons better than half of the movies i've seen in the last 12 months though..

Its good. I would buy it. I guess that means i should buy it. Instead you should buy the movie Meet the Feebles.

And on another note, I just watched this movie called may about a girl with a lazy eye and no friends. That movie was terrific.

.RENT IT FIRST. The movie is worth renting and burnning,NOT WORTH BUYING the ending is wack as fuck. Cheesey Japenese fuckers .............. :(

Originally posted by ?$?@Jul 1 2005, 10:50 AM

.RENT IT FIRST. The movie is worth renting and burnning,NOT WORTH BUYING the ending is wack as fuck. Cheesey Japenese fuckers .............. :(

don't listen to this clown

don`t even bother renting #2 that shit reaalllly sucked.

i liked the first one but it could have been better

when i read the back of the case, it sounded like there was going to be way more gnarly ass blood and guts type of shit. still good though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this