Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.Mojo

The official photo trade thread

NOTE TO ALL USERS:

THIS THREAD IS FOR LEGITIMATE PHOTO/OTHER >TRADES<. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SOLICITE YOUR MERCHANDISE OR ADVERTISE PRODUCTS. ANY USER SPAMMING THIS THREAD (AND THE REST OF THE BOARD) WITH ADS WILL BE BANNED.

-THE MOD SQUAD-

Ok, by now most of us have digital cameras and we obviously have a computer, so Im looking to swap some copies of cds loaded with graff pics with people from all over. Hit up my email if your interested-

pusher152@yahoo.com.au

I'm always down to trade hardcopies of photos.

I got lots of freights, walls and bombing but would like to find people to trade walls and bombing with since everyone seems to want freights. Most of the walls/bombing is Canadian that I got.

Only quality shit, no fucking around.

hit me up at beaster403@hotmail.com

good idea for a thread....

Im always down for a trade i have a decent amount of fr8's flicked, and gross amounts of philly shit...

i also have som .avi files of heads painting... ---> spcarr98@msn.com...holla.

oh yea, if your wack, dont waste my time because i WILL find a way to get you.... oh yes... :burn:

can you please state if you looking to trade digital fliks or actual hardcopy photos.

thanks!

I mainly got digi pics and I thought it would be easy as to burn a cd and post it off instead of giving up the hardcopies.

My collection is mainly Sydney walls and some trains, but also got some wicked South Franc shit

Hey! I'm glad I found a thread like this. Just joined the site because I am trying to put together a b-day gift for my man. I would like to get some nice graff pics from around the world so I can get them printed and framed as a collage for his birthday. I don't have a lot for trade but I could find some. I'm just hoping that any writers out there that are willing can send me any digitals they have? I wanted to get stuff from all over so I can make a really wild piece d'art. My email is writerzgal@yahoo.ca. If you want something in return or just have some great pics please send 'em. Thank you so much! :love2:

what kind of flicks are ya looking for?im looking for all or ANY ris/aok flicks...i have a good amount but im always willing to take the same piece if i dont have it in a different angle or if the photo is in a better angle.....ANY TRADERS?CONTACT ME.....crazycolors74@yahoo.com

thanks.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i have a retarded amount of flix, digital only for the moment. plenty of chicago,phoenix,fr8s clean trains u name it...

just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading hard copy flicks.. I got tons of shit from all over canada, but mainly the east coast. Fatso, Dabs, freights walls bombing ... you get the point..

i have tons and tons of photos of NYC graff writers. mostly brooklyn . anyone who has similar photos and wants to trade. IM me: dimah8syou

I've got tons of freight flicks if anyone wants to trade my flicks for your flicks get at me i'm down to trade hardcopies or digital its all good.

who cares zine,I seen that on bombing science.You trade fr8s as well?It's a thick mag.I'd like to check that out.

I'm always down to trade hardcopies of photos.

I got lots of freights, walls and bombing but would like to find people to trade walls and bombing with since everyone seems to want freights. Most of the walls/bombing is Canadian that I got.

Only quality shit, no fucking around.

hit me up at beaster403@hotmail.com

I SENT YOUR FLIX.

hey i got 2 shoe boxs full of flicks (taken with nikon n75) and negitives, also just resently got a digi cam and i got about 200+ flicks from austin area(with more to come, im in austin lik eonce a week takeing flicks and looking for spots).. i dont have many if any good pics of fr8s looking for some get at me with a pm.. i never check my email..

thanks

I changed E-mail addresses a long time ago, sorry about the confusion. RustedTrainMakeOversMag@yahoo.com is my current E-mail. I've got loads of good freights, a little Chicago, and a little NY Phun factory. Looking to trade hard copies, Ill send walls, freights, whatever, but Im looking for freights in return.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now