FAROH

big monster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking@Jun 30 2005, 07:17 AM

when people try doing realistic portraits but cant pull it off perfectly, i find myself thinking 'i wish that guy would have made me a sandwich instead of painting that thing'.

those things arent horrible, but there's no grey area in portraits, if it doesnt look 'right', then it's wrong.

how many hawaii threads do we need?

i guess everyone should just paint their bedroom walls till they can pull off perfection. i guess the world will never see graff again, cause everyone sucks.

as for hawaii threads, ummm, i guess the thread should be renamed to King Faroh.

in my eyes a king is someone original as shit, developed there own style over the years has every block, alley,tunnel etc etc.. killed. Kills it with pieces hands throws everything but at the same time everything there doing is original as shit. How is this guy a king in one yr? You can compare this guys style to other writers and see comparisons. i agree with the last 2 post of this.

this thread is being closed by request of faroh and people close to him.

status doesn't come from a subject line on a message board, he apparently knows it, it's just too bad that others dont.

respect to dude for coming a long way in a year.

closed.