Tip of the Minute

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes....the great debate over the healthy and sanitary content of hotdogs...

however, i was all about this shit when i was little. sounds good now. dont forget the nacho cheese and chilly, motherfucker.

i got some nachos from the gas station last summer and was eating them while i was in line to pay. even the fat sweaty old guy behind me was laughing at me. he thought id finish them before i got up to the front. cant have no soggy nachos now...fat guys should know these things.

ps i love food.

*most importantly, i like the tip.

I find it strange when walking into a convience store during the day, starring at the food thinking "that shit is rank, id never touch that"

Then walking back into one at 3am, drunk, and thinking "that shit looks awsome, ill take one thanks"

Originally posted by dumy+Jun 30 2005, 05:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jun 30 2005, 05:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 29 2005, 11:55 PM

icant have no soggy nachos now...fat guys should know these things.

ps  i love food.

*most importantly, i like the tip.

hahaha

[/b]

IF WASNT A GIRL THAT WOULD SO GO IN THE UNDERTONES THREAD...

holy drunken capslock batman!

Originally posted by krie@Jun 30 2005, 04:21 AM

I find it strange when walking into a convience store during the day, starring at the food thinking "that shit is rank, id never touch that"

Then walking back into one at 3am, drunk, and thinking "that shit looks awsome, ill take one thanks"

no shit...but my rational is that if my blood stream has enough alcohol in it, it should kill off pretty much any infectious bacteria that could be in those weiners. Thats my cure for everything. if you get enough alcohol in you it will kill what ever is ailing you....got a cold? get hammered. Got parasites? get hammered and then in turn get them hammered and hope that you can out drink them...unwanted pregnancy?...get hammered ALOT.

p.s. parts of this were worded just so I can see who is first to put part of this in the homersexual ubertones thread.

Originally posted by krie@Jun 30 2005, 04:21 AM

That's one of the reasons I quit drinking.

Originally posted by Zack Morris+Jun 30 2005, 04:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zack Morris - Jun 30 2005, 04:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-krie@Jun 30 2005, 04:21 AM

no shit...but my rational is that if my blood stream has enough alcohol in it, it should kill off pretty much any infectious bacteria that could be in those weiners. Thats my cure for everything. if you get enough alcohol in you it will kill what ever is ailing you....got a cold? get hammered. Got parasites? get hammered and then in turn get them hammered and hope that you can out drink them...unwanted pregnancy?...get hammered ALOT.

p.s. parts of this were worded just so I can see who is first to put part of this in the homersexual ubertones thread.

[/b]

This is hilarious I think the same exact shit.. alcohol and penicillin are the two greatest inventions ever..