Anyone knows how to clean a CAP after using it ?

mister SY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn have you searched the forum at all its on here,any way leave it in thinner all night. dont have any all well you get caught thats the only way you clean them.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :burn: :gaga: :hatred: :shook:

Originally posted by mister SY@Jun 29 2005, 08:26 PM

Sure i'll do that ! thanks ! but anyone has a tip for now ? i don't have thinner at here....

and why the fuck should i care about exsposing my age ? i don't live in the usa.

We can tell you don't live in the usa by your shitty grammar...

Originally posted by mister SY@Jun 29 2005, 03:26 PM

Sure i'll do that ! thanks ! but anyone has a tip for now ? i don't have thinner at here....

and why the fuck should i care about exsposing my age ? i don't live in the usa.

If you have a mom and she has nail polish remover, borrow some and put it in a bowl. Drop your cap in and let it soak, the paint should either deteriorate, or you might have to scratch the rest of. Good luck before your pops puts a whippin to your backside ;)

give the kid a break dont all of you remeber your first bomb i mean im sure we could clean a cap but whatever man look when your done leave the cap on turn the can upside down and spary it until just the aresole comes out at first a lil paint will come out n thats whats left in the cap so there you go