post your pet

cornpone

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Sep 26 2005, 07:24 PM

GermanShepard - Greyhound

milliesmall.jpg

Erizino, whats your dogs name?

He/she's beautiful...nice floors, btw. We have hardwood floors in our flat too, but they don't bling, and I'm not about to refinish them.

Oh, we kind of have a cat that our retarded tweaker neighbors don't seem to have the sense to take care of. She's really old, and she's super skittish, but she actually will chill in the house now that we started feeding her. I'll try to get a flick of her, but it will probably be of her running down the steps.....

I also like these guys, too...

beast_photoSM.jpg

I want to put the Ferocious Beast in a piece someday...

capy1.jpg

It's a capybara...the world's second largest rodent, yours truly being the first. They're very friendly vegetarians, too.

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Jun 30 2005, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Jun 30 2005, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 30 2005, 12:27 PM

jesus...calm down, you fucking psycho.

Sorry, I quit smoking 3 days ago and I'm taking my rage out on e-Dogs rather than killing my roommates and everybody else I see.

[/b]

Well good job... I know how that goes, it can really really really aggrivate you when you're trying to quit smoking cigarettes.

Basset hounds are sweet dogs. My grand parents that I lived with used to have one. I think it died of liver failure or cancer... anyhow....

I don't have any pictures right now, but my cat wolfie, he's a "self-feeding" cat. So in our smoking room

at my house, is where the cat has it's litter, and it's feeding area. Now, we always keep the food bowl full,

but this cat Wolfie decides that he's just going to eat out of the big bag of cat food. He has torn a hole in

the side of the bag before and just kinda scoops out a couple kibbles onto the ground and then eats them.

So now, we just make the opening of the bag easy for him to get to, and he just sticks his head in for a

minute and pulls out a handful of food and puts it on the ground and eats. It's funny how he does it

too, because he uses both his front paws together to get food out.

My cat also enjoys scaling the backs of computer chairs and sitting on the top of the head rest while

you're on the computer. He's very playful and runs around the house like a kitten every morning

and he's a grown cat. He's very spoiled, if there's not a person glass of water that he can drink out

of next to the sink he'll knock a glass over, he's only ever broken one glass, but he still knocks

them over on the sink. He knows his name too if you call him "wolfie" he'll meow in response.