i've reached "that age" where i clean.

Guest beardo

I'm moving in a little over a month into a duplex with my woman. It has two bedrooms, though, so a lot of my shit will still fit. Regardless, we're each (meaning me) going to have to throw out some stuff in order to fit everything in there. That'll be a good opportunity to get rid of old clothes/useless clutter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beardo@Jul 3 2005, 12:30 AM

i revamped our refrigerator the other day too.

oh man, i had to clean the fridge out at the sharehouse where i live. it was fucking horrendous. i found, amoung other things, a tomato that had shrivelled up like a raisin, a bag of mushy cucumbers, a tupperware that someone had put tuna and fettucine in and forgotten about (it literally smelled like a turd)... oh god, that was messed up having to deal with all of that.

news flash!

Ikea sells a good breakfast for $1.

Eggs, hash browns, sausages and a croisant for a buck!

I wanted the meatballs, but I was too early.

yes... balls of steel!

if my place is a big mess and im not stoned , ill clean it up real nice and reward myself with an obese blunt, i think its really satisfying to get high after cleaning and in a real clean place, also i dont recommend eating mush in a really dirty place it puts me in a bad mood.

It's wierd reaching that age... I used to like having my shit spread out everywhere, but now I too have gone minimalist. Throwing out all the crap, building shelves for what's left, etc. Moving in with my girl helped a lot. I guess you could say I've acquired a taste for those Ikea cinnamon buns myself.

this is part of my record storage... need a few more.

10858_PE058495_S3.jpg

i go in and out of phases of being clean...not like i am ever a complete slob though, minus the garage. i'm usually on the cleaner side... but mail and crap just builds up all over the place quick!

thw worst is when i'm in a haven't cleaned in a little bit phase and then a girl or somebody is going to stop by and you have to do the the fast and furious cleaning to look like you are really at "that age".