All Country Crews and the fame that goes with them....

Boring Bastard

For any of the kids out there that are part of a crew that has been around forever or has had lots of magazine/internet exposure......

For example: CON and BA or CHIP and CBS......

How do you guys feel about how close the crews are as a family???

Some crews are tighter than others you know??

Better friends as compared to partners.... You know, more like best friends as compared to a social club.... Any feedback??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i crew up with myself actually,

but seriously i know people who have dropped crews because they didn't feel like they really knew half the people in it.

i guess it just depends on why you joined in the first place. . .right?

Guest dukeofyork

i quit pushing a crew because they all quit painting...or at least almost all of them did. i didnt ever really hear from most of them either...only every once and a while.

the crews im in now, i havent talked to a lot of them recently, theres a close circle of about 3 people that i stay in contact with lately. i need to get a hold of them soon too, cause i havent been out in a while....

me personally.. i think you gotta be tight with your krew.. alota a kids now a days start a crew for just about any thing.. or with any body. thats not whut a crews about. hey got a good saying .. why not start a crew.. thats the way it werks.it shouldnt though.. it should have meaning.relate to your krew and what they are doing as a whole.

Originally posted by bigguy

me personally.. i think you gotta be tight with your krew.. alota a kids now a days start a crew for just about any thing.. or with any body. thats not whut a crews about. hey got a good saying .. why not start a crew.. thats the way it werks.it shouldnt though.. it should have meaning.relate to your krew and what they are doing as a whole.

That's what I feel like...... the crew should be tight as compared to some social club that you've been inducted into for bragging rights. I'd rather push a no-name crew and feel like I belong as compared to some famous slap dick fucks that I don't even like, you know???

Originally posted by Joker

BA and IHU are basically one big family. 'Nuff said...

First of all thanks for the response being from both of those crews......

Out of all the writers you know and all of the crews they write for; on a percentage scale; how many of them are tight families???

Where I'm from I know for a fact that the predominantly respected ones are......but there is also the crew that still has tons of fame and half the kids don't know each other and totally aren't from the same mentality!!!

Archived