the "things you shouldn't deep fry" thread

Abracadabra

stop the bullshit.

when is the 12oz cookoff nigga? let me find out yall cant cook.

lets get it on. my perch will fuck anything you have, raw.

also my fried chicken? beat that nigga, and i'll throw in some watermelon for the stereotype effect. i'll even fry potatoes.

what? you scream pasta? see me. bow tie noodles, barilla sauce, choice seasonings, hot italian sausage. get with it.

i do it all. cook off for money let your wifey taste and give up that cash.

think im playin?

nah nigga bbq? steak? you dont want to do that.

one clue, garlic.

think im playin?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by krie+Jun 28 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (krie - Jun 28 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatbastard@Jun 28 2005, 11:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jun 28 2005, 02:47 AM

Mars Bars. I heard they deep fry those in Scotland.

Yeah certain ghetto old school fish and chips shop do it here too, suprisingly good, but impossible to finish.

Theres a shop down the road that does these, never been game enough to try one. They also do deep fried pineapple rings, and bannans.

[/b]

ohh mannn, fried bananas are teh sex. sooooooooooo gooooooddd

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, fried snapper is the fucking jumpoff of jumpoffs. ESPECIALLY when they serve it upright with eyeballs and fins and everything... sprinkle some lime there and you're good to go.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jun 28 2005, 12:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jun 28 2005, 12:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jun 28 2005, 12:54 AM

my friend ordered this the other night.

and ate it.

is that a carp ?

[/b]

is that a carp? haa haa haa.... funniest shit in this whole thread...

damn.. weirdness just happened.

I heard someone mention watching the food channel earlier (yuck, key?) i dont feel like going back and looking, so i turned the fucker on for backround noise. Not two seconds after reading the last post and hitting the CH0 link to get back to the threads i look up and see mark summers coming on and mentioning some dude deep frying candy bars down at a florida state fair..

The weirdest shit happens to me when i drink thick beer.. never fails to happen.

since they deep fry tons of stuff at the state fair, a radio station decided to do a show each year where they bring a fry daddy in and go at it. they did stuff like oreos, a pat/pad? of butter...apparently the deep fried butter was good...ergh.

• 1 month later...

I remember eating deep fried turkey one thanksgiving for the first time. So good.

I would imagine a cornburger would be the same as making a corndog.

What I would do is mix the ground beef with some bread crumbs, garlic and chopped onions and roll it into the shape of a hot dog. Then cook it till its brown. Then wrap it in bacon dip it in batter and deep fry it. A cheese dipping sauce might be better than having the cheese actually inside the thing.

In my extensive experience, there are few things you should not fry. Ice and strawberries pretty much make up the whole list. Almost anything else is good. Twinkies are okay, but overrated. Snickers are the best candy bar, but they have nothing on peanut butter cups. I haven't tried a kit-kat, but I think that would probably be really good. And a fried battered grilled cheese is probably the best thing I've ever eaten.

Oatmeal cookies are good too.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Aug 28 2005, 03:52 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to make Cornburgers aka a cheeseburger wrapped in bacon with a cornbread exterior similar to a corndog.

One of you cuisinerds hook a yellow fellow up with a recipe.

get equal parts corn meal, flour, and milk. for example 1/2 a cup each.

sift the flour first.

mix the flour and corn meal with some salt and pepper. about a teaspoon of salt. add the milk and a some oil or melted butter. if you use a teaspoon of salt use 2 teaspoons of oil. mix that together until there are no lumps.

dip whatever you want in that and drop into a deep fryer.

and nutonce that post was gangster, hahaha.

word????^^^^ that sounds fuckin bad ass....im not a big fried food guy....but i love fish tacos....the homies fam makes the best ones i ver had in my life....the batter is like cake or something...and they use shark.....i dont like frying alot of shit cus i always get burned.....i love fried mandoo...and these lil crab cheese wonton things my friend showed me how to make....i imagine an avacado something would be good....but i wouldnt deep fry a glass bottle....thats for sure...