Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

the "things you shouldn't deep fry" thread

i was at a cook out the other day where they decided to deep fry a burger.. it jsut became a big ball of grease.. nobody had the guts to go for it though

Originally posted by Vanity@Jun 27 2005, 05:01 PM

i was at a cook out the other day where they decided to deep fry a burger.. it jsut became a big ball of grease.. nobody had the guts to go for it though

was this done with a bun and everything... chimichanga style?

Guest fr8lover

ugh, one of my old roommates used to have a fry daddy. one of these:

B000063SML.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

the dude would fry anything and everything, and he would constantly smell up the entire house with the disgusting aroma of burning oil. he'd leave the used oil and fried bits in the fry daddy on the counter, and let it rot there until he wanted to use it again. just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jun 28 2005, 02:47 AM

Mars Bars. I heard they deep fry those in Scotland.

Yeah certain ghetto old school fish and chips shop do it here too, suprisingly good, but impossible to finish.

We deep fry all kinds of random shit at work, but everyone in this thread is missing our most important step: we beer batter everything first.

On the other hand one thing you shoud Definately Do deepfry is ice cream , for serious. Its awesome

Being that I watch like 5 channels on television total when i do watch them, and the food network is one of them. I saw them deep frying crazy shit, theres some place I saw on the show A Cooks Tour I believe it was. They will literally batter and deep fry wahtever you want.

Pickled Eggs to candy bars.

Deep Fried foods are fucking horrible.

• Like 1

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jun 28 2005, 12:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jun 28 2005, 12:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Mars Bars. I heard they deep fry those in Scotland.

[/b]

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Jun 28 2005, 02:51 PM

Deep fried mars/snickers bars are also a Must. For truth .

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jun 28 2005, 01:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jun 28 2005, 02:47 AM

Yeah certain ghetto old school fish and chips shop do it here too, suprisingly good, but impossible to finish.

SO GOOD.

SO BAD, BUT SO GOOD.

Guest krie
Originally posted by fatbastard+Jun 28 2005, 11:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatbastard - Jun 28 2005, 11:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jun 28 2005, 02:47 AM

[/b]

Theres a shop down the road that does these, never been game enough to try one. They also do deep fried pineapple rings, and bannans.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now