Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Yours or Theirs?

i was wondering what strategy you folks use when trollng for phone numbers.

I sometimes give my number out because if the girl calls, then you know she's really interested.

Then again, sometimes i get the number because the ladies, sometimes they forget and having their number gives you an edge.

And lately, i've overheard folks asking "hey, can i get your AIM/Myspace name?" Sometimes it seems less threatening to a girl when you ask them for an email addie rather than a number

hmmmm

Always get the number.

I used to do the 'call me' deal for the reason stated (you'd know how she was feeling)... but girls like to be persued and usually feel that, due to societal standards, that they should be the ones who are recieving that first call.

and i would never give or get an e-mail or AIM name... no thanks. i really don't do the whole cpu thing though.

i hardly ever ask for numbers...

chicks ask me for for my number or they just give me their number with out me asking...

I'm in the same boat as pfft. I'm not saying I'm some hot saught after young male, but I get asked out enough to where I don't need to ask girls for their numbers.

If I were to try to hook up with a girl I would give her my number. I don't deal in calling people that don't want to be called.

If I like a girl enough to even want to pursue something with her, I'll usually ask for her number. It gives me the freedom of fitting them into my schedule, and also alleviates the potential anxiety involved in waiting for them to phone me. If I don't care either way if she calls or not, I'll give her my number, but I don't really like to give that out too much.

you young kiddies.

you haven't entered the "business card" stage of the game yet.

*note*- business cards increase pussy acquisition by at least 50%.

i agree w/ iquit.. esp when your business card says "pussy patrol" :miamivice:

On a funnier note.. my bro was trying to tell me that he sometimes leaves his cell phone on the bar while he's hanging out and girls sneak up next to him and program their numbers into his phone :lol:

I'm not even sure, because if I'm exchanging numbers, I'm usually really trashed because sober mackfatsoe is over shy.

hollahar.

Originally posted by dumy@Jun 27 2005, 04:17 PM

If I like a girl enough to even want to pursue something with her, I'll usually ask for her number. It gives me the freedom of fitting them into my schedule, and also alleviates the potential anxiety involved in waiting for them to phone me. If I don't care either way if she calls or not, I'll give her my number, but I don't really like to give that out too much.

I give my number to them for basically the same reason. My schedule is so packed I would never find time to call. If she calls then I have to find time.

Guest krie

I take em, dont like giving mine out unless i know when im sober, they will still look the same.

if she is a bit on the mistake side of things, then take hers.

my one biggest mistake so far in life was giving this one night stand my number. i was a little drunk, so i forgot to give a fake one. few weeks down the line i started getting texts and calls (avoided) about various issues ("im late!!").

moral of the story, shit can be avoided if you take her number. that way you look like the gentleman, but when you "misplace" the number she cant get in touch!

I prefer if a guy takes my number. That way, if he doesn't call me, he's gay. I mean, cmon. Who wouldn't call me? Thats a joke.

But in all seriousness, I never offer my number. Im with fatalist on the rejection tip. its hard to tell sometimes if a guys feeling you. I had a guy once flirt with me for about 2 hours and then towards the end mention his fiance in SanFran (this I know isnt a lie, because the bartender that I know knew him and said he really does have a fiance.) Freak.

Never, ever give a girl your number.

I'm all about the email addies. Nomada...you're seriously harming your percentages by not going that route.

email addresses?^ nerd...

im with the other ladies. give the number if he asks and im interested.

dude what the hell is with the thread bumping.

And oh yeah, I always get their numbers. I hate talking on the phone in general though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this