The Casper Thread (another toy)

casperone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SeRcHSSC@Nov 30 2005, 03:59 PM

Damn Foo I'm really liking your shit, all of it. You got your own kind of styles and im loving it. Your really gettting way better since the first post, keep this shit up. Yo lets see that painted piece, thats what im waiting for.

thanks again Serch, and about that first painted piece, it got capped by an even worse caspa ironically, but i got the flick on my phone, so if i figure out how to upload the pics to the net i'll get it up here.

Originally posted by casperone+Nov 30 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casperone - Nov 30 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-easydoesit@Nov 30 2005, 03:34 PM

pretty nice stuff,,,how old are you?

[/b]

It seems now days that alot of really young writers are entering the game. My friends brother is only 14 and he paints on a regular basis. And his shit aint wak aswell. I reckon some of his stuff is better then some older guys. And ive known writers who got into all city crews at a very young age (14, 15, 16) and made their word known to the entire city. I, myself started sketching when i was only year 3 and started painting walls in year 4. Anyways thats my point of view.

Nice work casper. I see your still trying out new styles. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by ANAPONE@Dec 5 2005, 08:07 AM

HEY HOMES , WAT THE FUCK . I KNOW YOU HAVENT BEEN DRAWING FOR ONLY SIX MONTHS. IVE BEEN DRAWING FOR 2 YEARS AND STILL AINT AS GOOD. YOUR JUST MAKING THAT UP SO PEOPLE WILL SAY YOUR GOOD FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS.

Maybe this casper guy sketches several times a day, every day for 6 months. Or he atleast sketches everytime his got a pen and paper in his hands. If you've been drawing for 2 years and still aint as good as casper is, then mate, you might not practice as much as casper does.

first of all, its about a year now that i've been writing, if you check the dates i said i had been writing for about 6months about 6months ago.

also i don't sketch everyday, but when i'm at school i do up to 2 a day during class or in the afternoon etc. i also have a few very talented writer friends that give me tips and that. if its not that, then i must be a fast learner.

and nightcrawler, thanks for the compliments.

• 2 weeks later...

hey all,

got my book so here is an update..

bbv315rk.jpg

hepha11dt.jpg

arrows! :shook:

bbv321rq.jpg

i would like to know what you think of these letters, but please ignore the seedy colour scheme. :yuck:

bbv335gl.jpg

same sort of style as above, but once again i messed up the fill, and made lots of other mistakes.

remeber

horizontal=fat

vertical=thin

that will make for balanced letters

yeah that would make long short pieces so i guess what u sed was wrong

ye nice stuff casper, sick for 6 months, but ye if i was u i'd change ur name.

but whatever, i think if u just sketch bare and see what u like it'd be more productive than posting your stuff for people to just criticize it.

rattleytins, your probably right, but i post these to try and get some tips, but usually its just those are good or bad. its all helping, and compliments help me want to skecth more.

_nightcrawler, thanks again, i'll check the site out.

edogg, thanks, i see what you mean, the 2nd 2 are just messy. still trying to stay simple but its hard. :haha:

thanks vare.

night, i have painted.. once. im trying to paint but its hard to actually get my hands on the stuff. my friends brother usually gets it for us, but its hard to organize anything with the guy, anyway, i think getting better before painting might be a money and time saver.

oh and with that site, would it be ok if i made my own thread there or is there a proper place for me to put the shit. or maybe just post the link to this?

Originally posted by casperone@Dec 24 2005, 11:28 AM

thanks vare.

night, i have painted.. once. im trying to paint but its hard to actually get my hands on the stuff. my friends brother usually gets it for us, but its hard to organize anything with the guy, anyway, i think getting better before painting might be a money and time saver.

oh and with that site, would it be ok if i made my own thread there or is there a proper place for me to put the shit. or maybe just post the link to this?

Yeah post some shit in that site. Post it in the appropriate place thought.

You've only painted once?? Paint aint that hard to get your hands on. I got friends in sydney and they said it aint hard. Dont you guys have like a graff shop oe somethin? If your really desperate go to those lil asian gift stores and get your hands on some cans of export and practice with that.

The only way you will get better at painting if you KEEP ON PAINTING. Dont expect to get good at painting just by doing sketches.

If its really hard to organize shit with that "guy" then take matters in your own hands.

By the looks of things your really into this graffiti thing. Keep practicin dude. Go through the right threads in 12oz, and you will learn heaps more.

anyway keep it up casper1!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...