Wife sells Husband's Lotus Esprit.

wiseguy

Last Updated: Thursday, 23 June, 2005, 10:26 GMT 11:26 UK

Scorned wife sells Lotus for 50p

When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me.

Hayley Shaw

DJ Tim Shaw said he would leave his wife and children for Jodie Marsh

A Birmingham radio DJ discovered hell hath no fury like a woman scorned after his wife sold his £25,000 luxury sports car on the internet for 50p.

Tim Shaw's wife, Hayley, put the Lotus Espirit Turbo on eBay after her husband propositioned glamour model Jodie Marsh live on-air on his Kerrang! FM show.

Mrs Shaw, 27, said the flirtatious interview had been the "last straw" in their relationship.

The car sold within minutes of it being posted on the internet site.

Mr Shaw upset his wife when he announced over the air that he would leave her and their two young children for Ms Marsh.

The item description for the car on eBay read: "I need to get rid of this car immediately - ideally in the next two to three hours before my husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street."

Mrs Shaw, who admitted she had sold the car after a few drinks, said: "When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me.

"I am sick of him disrespecting me and this family for the sake of his art. I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to get him back."

Mercy dash

She added: "There is no hope for a reconciliation. There have been a few things but this was the last straw."

The controversial DJ was suspended from the Birmingham-based Kerrang station after he broke into programme director Andrew Jeffries house during a live prank in which he caused damage to the property.

On another occasion at the station he choked on a sausage while simulating a sex act and he has been investigated in the past for pretending he was doing a live mercy dash to rescue a suicidal listener while working at Birmingham's BRMB station.

Mr Shaw was unavailable for comment but a spokesperson said: "We are not going to make any comment on what happened as this is a personal issue and not work-related."

from www.bbc.co.uk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaah I remember a while ago a lady in Vancouver sold her husbands corvette for $100 cdn. She caught him cheating on her and filed for divorce and the husband said sell everything and give me half. Sure enough she sold everything for dirt dirt cheap. hahahaha

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jun 25 2005, 05:24 PM

I hate all these stupid Waiting to Exhale bitches. If I came home and seen a girl burning my clothes or selling my car, I'd splash acid on her face and make her kill the friends who planted those seeds in her head.

This shit right here cracks me the fuck up.... Dude said he would splash acid on her face... Ha Ha...

Originally posted by cornpone+Jun 29 2005, 04:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cornpone - Jun 29 2005, 04:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Jun 25 2005, 05:24 PM

I hate all these stupid Waiting to Exhale bitches.  If I came home and seen a girl burning my clothes or selling my car, I'd splash acid on her face and make her kill the friends who planted those seeds in her head.

This shit right here cracks me the fuck up.... Dude said he would splash acid on her face... Ha Ha...

[/b]

Good thing you told us or I never would have noticed.