Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JambaJuice

Exploding Bottled Water

OK so you have your bottled water right. and its the soft kind of plastic not the harder Dasani type but like Nestle the kid you can easily dent

STEP ONE: drink all the water. or water a nearby plant or bum

Now, with the top on all the way (not really tight but pretty snug) put both hands on it as if you were gonna give it the old Indian Rug Burn (IRB). Now twist it so that it separates into two segments kind of ....if it doesnt twist that easy just keep trying till it turns and sort of cinches. Now twist until you cant twist anymore and once its really really pressurized (i think like 3-4 turns, maybe more or less), hold it together and using your thumb, while holding the bottle, unscrew the cap really hard and fast. BE REALLY CAREFUL WHERE THE CAP IS POINTING!!!! you gotta probly do it a few times to get the hang of it, but once you get it right, BAM! depending on how tight you can twist it, a really loud bang will ..happen... and the cap will go shooting off at about 40mph. i've broken windows before accidently. still no claimed eyeballs or anything but only cause i'm careful or sober.

have fun!

i remeber when we were young,we would stand on a empty plastic bottle and kick the cap open with your other foot and it would do the same thing

Drink half the water, dry ice chunk goes in, cap goes on, bottle gets thrown.

That's an exploding water bottle.

When I was real young, I used to like crushing soda cans sideways and they would stick on the bottom of your shoe, and stomp around like a robot.

ahh to be 7 again.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 24 2005, 03:00 PM

When I was real young, I used to like crushing soda cans sideways and they would stick on the bottom of your shoe, and stomp around like a robot.

ahh to be 7 again.

man i totally forgot about robo-coke-shoes.

yeah, 7 was fun.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jun 24 2005, 07:28 AM

i remeber when we were young,we would stand on a empty plastic bottle and kick the cap open with your other foot and it would do the same thing

yea but it didnt work any good

3 out a 10 times would it shoot in the direction you wanted it to go. and it only went like 5mph

Originally posted by deterrent@Jun 24 2005, 09:23 AM

The best part of being young was walking around with a hammer and fucking shit up.

ahahaha wtf

the 'works' trick is know by writters because of the LSD article,

just like how 'thehun' is know to us because of Giant's link.

We used to get dry ice and use those heavy duty square mild jugs.

BOOO00000ooooOOOOoo0000M!~

vinagar in a bottle, then a small paper wrap of baking soda thrown in quickly put the cap on then run....same as dry ice really

1 can of wd40 and two wires and a car battery

attach the positive and negative ends of wire to the can

now you may need pretty long wires to get far away enought or you can just do it around a corner of a building attach the negative wire to the car battery and when you want it to explode tap the positive wire to the battery and boom

Disclaimer: By trying any of this you agree that you're a fucking moron and that 12oz Prophet is not responsible for your douchey actions.

Also, Hesh is probably drunk right now.

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 24 2005, 08:28 AM

Drink half the water, dry ice chunk goes in, cap goes on, bottle gets thrown.

That's an exploding water bottle.

word we blow up madd dry ice bombs on new years eve

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this