Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JambaJuice

Rock Climbing

does anyone here rock climb? if so, how good are you? i am in nashville and would enjoy goin out with some fools to murder some boulders.... and not the gay ass 10 year olds getting pulled up on a route i'm talking about hiking badass trails to a 30 foot high boulder and climbing it bare handed....

what do you think about rock climbing?

a few years back I was pretty hardcore into climbing. I was going to the gym everyday and climbing and making a trip out about once or twice a month to go bouldering. Anymore though I am just too out of shape/lazy to do anything requires physical activity.

I saw this one bitch fall off a the side of a boulder and cracked her head open, after that I was like fuck this shit, it's worth having your dome opened!

one time i was wasted and jumping over big crevasses in rocks. that shit was cool til i jumped that huge fucker and hurt my ankle.

ahhh liquid courage.

HEY THAT ONE DOESNT LOOK THAT BIG!

I was actually really surprised at how well it applied to painting.... i can climb so much stuff now like in the city, it's fucking amazing and to have your fingers that strong is quite useful as well

Guest beardo

my roomate and a few other friends are into it quite a bit, built a wall in their backyard and all that jazz. they always ask if i wana go climb with em, and i just laugh.

im real into it, unfortunately ive never been able to go as much as i wanted to.

one of these days.

scared of heights? sack up. so am i. i love that shit. if you're ever in sf or boulder, hit me up. i climb 5.11b well and v6-ish. most of the people i climb w/ suck/are weak so i'm down to climb simpler stuff as well....

i went up to yosemite a couple weeks ago. and i saw climbers scaling el capitan and shit like that. i kinda felt inspired to try some rock climbing and shit. they have rock climbing classes out there that i think i might like to try. i can only imagine what kinda of rush it would be to climb even just 100 feet of a mountain that has been there for thousands of years and survived glaciers of such incredible sizes. i really do need to get in some decent shape first so i dont look like a complete fairy in front of the euro hippie chicks at the class.

Repelled for my firstime tonight off about a 70 to 80ft drop

Finished my first 5.9 tonight too

Outdoor stuffs

Anyone else fuck around w dis?

this guy is the man.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.2e6fe5cd79859493327e73ef145c42ff.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/11/magazine/the-heart-stopping-climbs-of-alex-honnold.html

and this woman. just. damn. so inspirational.

Gerlinde_Kaltenbrunner_Gipfel_380.jpg.1b5e16e989a90c44df4f0edbeb1b8c22.jpg

Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner is an Austrian mountaineer. In August 2011, she became the second woman to climb the fourteen eight-thousanders, and the first woman to do so without the use of supplementary oxygen or high altitude porters.

scared of heights? sack up. so am i. i love that shit. if you're ever in sf or boulder, hit me up. i climb 5.11b well and v6-ish. most of the people i climb w/ suck/are weak so i'm down to climb simpler stuff as well....

HIlarious. I'm so fucking fat/out of shape now. I'd be thrilled if I could finished a 5.8 or a v2. Fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now