Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rideli and Starz I got your shit..not what I was expecting, not in a bad way doe..You guys sent me shitload of stickers, I thought I was going to get just a few..but I got an envelope packed with stickers..Thanx guys.Ama start postin them up as soon as i get the rest of my trades.Dont trip I'm still workin on sum of my shit..Thanx again..peace..

Edit** Rideli I had a fuked up experience when I was making sum of your stuff..Funny shit..I'll pm with the story..

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Jul 18 2005, 11:05 PM

Rideli and Starz I got your shit..not what I was expecting, not in a bad way doe..You guys sent me shitload of stickers, I thought I was going to get just a few..but I got an envelope packed with stickers..Thanx guys.Ama start postin them up as soon as i get the rest of my trades.Dont trip I'm still workin on sum of my shit..Thanx again..peace..

Edit** Rideli I had a fuked up experience when I was making sum of your stuff..Funny shit..I'll pm with the story..

haha thanks man

aight some more packs headin out soon, just got three packs yesterday, and two today, so some will be going out, i think orkid was gonna send me some..... somebody sent me some stuff whom i dont know who they are, but anyone that sends my shit will get more shit in return.... i have a job (40 hours a week on average) so its gettin hard, plus im teachin lessons so my time is tight, i never have time to sit down and doodle in my book anymore.... so if you send you shall recieve, NOSE NOSE NOSE NOSE NOSE NOSE

NOSE NOSE NOSE man the pack i send you will be huge cuz i want more of your ish' hot stuff, aight well thats it for now....

I AM UP FOR TRADES, PLEASE HIT ME UP IM RUNNIN LOW ON INCOMING TRADES......SO HIT ME UP! I CAN ALSO TRADE CANVAS'S I COLLECT THOSE AS WELL PM ME BITCHES!!

k...im sendin out terms, semers and cines today...

tommorrow sendin out mewts, KOD , herbie...and a few others.....

i got orkids yesteray...good shit...im still waitn on a buch...

everyone i traded with should have there shit...unless we just talked in the last few days.