sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let you guys know, dufus is offically done :( ill be keeping the same character but wont be doing any trades for a long time. i need to stay quiet for awhile, too many people knew who i was and just last night some kids in town must have seen it somewhere and spray painted dufus all over peoples fences, including people who knew me, so im not in a good position. peace guys

yeah its actually quite nice to start over fresh, i never liked the word i just used it so what happened yesterday, wouldnt happen. i didnt think anyone would write it so i used it, but i guess the monkey see-monkey do expression still lives on. i got a better word and im just going to stock up on stickers, take a little break from putting up, and stay out of trouble hah

Originally posted by rideli631@Aug 10 2005, 12:12 PM

just to let you guys know, dufus is offically done :( ill be keeping the same character but wont be doing any trades for a long time. i need to stay quiet for awhile, too many people knew who i was and just last night some kids in town must have seen it somewhere and spray painted dufus all over peoples fences, including people who knew me, so im not in a good position. peace guys

damn that sucks man.... :chicken:

sorry to hear bout that

• 2 weeks later...

Aight guys..Kill Or Die once again tryin to apologize for the delay..These past couple months life aint been that good to me..Baby mama drama, licence revoked, almost lost my car, money problems and all that good shit life has to offer...So once again sorry for the delay, I'll try to make out to you guys the best way I can..I worked on sum of the stickers but I aint done yet..Give me sum more time to get shit done..you guys could check on my postin history, I have only posted like 3 times in the past couple months...shits really bad ....anyways enough of the bullshit..holla at you niggas later..peace...KOD East Oakland..

c2c3d058.jpg

hah i found flicks of my old packs.. anyone wanna trade? lemme kno..

id really like to trade with that cool c character guy...

nose, lightswitch guy, the other kid that writes name, and whoever else.. just pm me cus ill prolly never find this thread again.. thanks

2_011.jpg

2_008.jpg

2_007.jpg

2_006.jpg

2_005.jpg

thanks guys.