have you ever seen a trucker bomb???

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It even happens at rest stops. "That’s the mystery," Warfield says. "There’s a bathroom right there"

did it ever occur to them that maybe the "bomb" was in their car for a while and that they made it when there wasn't a restroom around?

ive hitch hiked for years and never came across a trucker bomb.

" from dirty diapers to syringes — but there's one category that out-grosses the rest: trucker bombs."

dirty diapers yeah syringes hell yeah but no trucker bombs. either way i dont think that they would "out-gross" that giant sun bleached dildo on the 402

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 23 2005, 05:40 PM

One of my friends was driving through cincinatti during a rainstorm on 20 hits of acid and a case of beer and pissed in a metal coffee mug and then threw it out the window because he was so desperate. Apologies to whoever that hit.

Driving on acid? Do I really need to ask?

When I used to do handbills day labor with all the drug addicts, these guys would piss in plastic bags and tie them off and throw them around. After spending all day walking around in a strange suburban neighborhood I can see why these guys developed the skill to be able to piss anywhere on command and not have anyone notice even on busy streets.