ryme flic,......

Guest rymewon

its not that any of us give a shit what he writes, the point is that he'll never get any respect writing that name. point blank. ewok.com is dope, no denying his skill, but there are plenty of people that dont respect him just because of his name choice. this kid can write 'cope2' for all i care, but if he wants to be able to walk into a room full of writers and not get laughed at, then he has to change his name. if he doesnt care that his stuff will always get dissed and that he'll have to argue about it till the end of time, then by all means, keep writing ryme. but dont say that we all didnt warn you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Then the beef won't end and bring us all downn

Hey man I can dig what your sayin it's cool. But I wonder if you feel the dame way about SaK TFO as opposed to Sak MBT? Or the fact that there was a white seen ua and a black seen, or adding to that should writers like Psycho TC5 FC, get dissed by the white Seen UA cause Seeen wrote Psycho for so many years??? Maybe what i'm trying to say is that this bullshit won't stop and will only promote the negitivity that constantly surrounds this thing of ours for inside and especially out. Throughout history there have been many writers who use same or similar names and yet they seem to get along fine, while most don't. Maybe I should go out and look up the other pones in this country and in europe and go ova thier work? But hey i'm not beefin i'm only askin

Peace

i feel like if you care that much about writing, you'll want to set yourself apart from other writers. you'll work on your own style, and you'll want a name that sets you apart.

but again, thats just me. i dont have time to worry about little johnny rapper wanting to write 'ryme.'

Archived