• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rymewon

ryme flic,......

Guest rymewon

yes i write ryme....

yes i write "ryme' , not 'rime'.. i started in late 97 -98'.. when i started i had never heard of 'rime".. i has given the name because i always was freestylin and rymin words and shit together......... my style is no where near his.. dude will burn me.. but i do get my funk off.... so yes i do write "ryme".. .. just wanted to clear things up b4 people start hatin on me . because i write this "name",,,,,....... peace

I dig the second one more than the first. Keep practicing and you'll be on point in no time. Stay Up.

Guest emothug

Re: yes i write ryme....

Originally posted by rymewon

yes i write "ryme' , not 'rime'.. i started in late 97 -98'.. when i started i had never heard of 'rime".. i has given the name because i always was freestylin and rymin words and shit together......... my style is no where near his.. dude will burn me.. but i do get my funk off.... so yes i do write "ryme".. .. just wanted to clear things up b4 people start hatin on me . because i write this "name",,,,,....... peace

how stupid......hiphop bro...bust a ryme

Yo kiddo your a big toy for writing someone elses name,,, no matter how u spell it. Rime from Jersey spells it all different ways including R-Y-M-E and he been writing since 91. You will always be known as a fake and a biter!

yeah, but he's a rapper, so they call him ryme. get it. cause he rymes. its like, a play on words, but its not very playful.

why does everyone get so pissed of when people wright other peoples names. i know there is another dude that wrights trust,, but as long as our styles are not similar, than who fucking cares. And i know that I burn the fuck out of the other trust. besides , there isnt too many names to choose from that havent been used. if the dudes name has meaning to him ,, so be it. peace.

People call me earsnot because i always have snot in my ears.

i will write earsnot.

earsnotone

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey, i dont think it will matter if you write RYME. because when i look at your pieces i dont see any letters AT ALL!

Yea RYME whats up with that?

you should e-mail rime dood...he'll put you down with IRS and you can rep it hard and be the illest in your town!

Guest escape603

write ryme 2.

problem ... solved

why cant we all just get along?

the red and pink one is awsome. god i hate that word. "AWSOME"

shit seaking and 16V already got you good....well if your graff and yo rappin go hand and hand can a nigga get yo tape!!!!

Guest professor poopatronic

i don't care what you wt=rite, that stuff is just bad. the second one looks like it could have some potential, but then again like sixteenvandals said i don't see any letters

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this