Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

the smell of the heat clicking on

Recommended Posts

is this not the best smell ever when is freezing outside? you come in and smell the aroma of the heater comming on a know that soon youll be all warm and toasty....i guess the only smell better than that is the smell of a wood fireplace but unfourtunatly i opted for the apartment model without the fire place....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just realized now that my place has heated up to the desired temperature that the dry heat has made me ashy....good thing i live with a girl, some hand lotion shouldnt be hard to locate....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover

man im a cracker i dont get ashy...but i do get these odd colored patches on my knuckles...almost black in color....dry ass skin!

 

its all about some nivea shit yoooooo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bumdigger

it's snowing out god damnitttttttttt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to sunny cal. When it does get chilly I do appreciate the heater smell steez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if I hear any of you texas/cali/florida motherfuckers whining about the cold this winter I'm gonna start posting photos of me under those digital thermometers when it starts hitting -30s , and I'm standing in 3 ft of snow. cold is relative....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese

if I hear any of you texas/cali/florida motherfuckers whining about the cold this winter I'm gonna start posting photos of me under those digital thermometers when it starts hitting -30s , and I'm standing in 3 ft of snow. cold is relative....

 

i know what youre talking about my friend.... you guys got snow there yet? we just had our first snow earlier this week whoo hoo.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by boogie hands

is this not the best smell ever when is freezing outside? you come in and smell the aroma of the heater comming on a know that soon youll be all warm and toasty....i guess the only smell better than that is the smell of a wood fireplace but unfourtunatly i opted for the apartment model without the fire place....

 

hey you're dead on man. the only thing i like about winter is a toasty ass apt or house to be chillin in. those radiators crackling and hissing is just great. ahhhhh, i can hear the noises in my head and the faint smell too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn in az the temperature reached 90 degree im fuckin shivering brrrrrr... mussssssstttttttuuuuurrrrnnnuuuuupppthhhhheeeheeeaaaaaat.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

youre a bunch of fuckers!!!!! im in my jacket over a fairly heavy sweatshirt like 4 socks slippers with the oven on and its not even working right!

 

no heat,i stayed at school late today cause i though there was a chance it might warm up a ffffffuckkkking bbbbbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god i love heating....walked my ass home tonight....too cold, to fucking late....

I brought about 4 layers but somehow got home with 1

The only thing I like better is a warm bed on a cold night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dr. frink one

The only thing I like better is a warm bed on a cold night

 

I got enough of that, what I need is company...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by *see-phore*

youre a bunch of fuckers!!!!! im in my jacket over a fairly heavy sweatshirt like 4 socks slippers with the oven on and its not even working right!

 

no heat,i stayed at school late today cause i though there was a chance it might warm up a ffffffuckkkking bbbbbit

 

have you called in the army yet? they got those emergency space heaters set up?

 

Much love to the place I was born, but toronto is only cold compared to fucking vancouver. and its waaaaay to early to start whining yet. bump this fucker in two months and you'll be beging for weather like this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, and when it gets real cold, you cant fucking front on a nice toasty, heated waterbed. Turn that fucker up to 90 , get a decent thick comforter, and you'll be sweating in no time....even if your window is completely frosted over with ice....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×