How many people have you slept with

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dropped the V like 8 months ago in the very beginning of an 8 month relationship. we broke up and then i had sex with this slut, i guess because i was on the "rebound" or whatever. i actually really like the "slut", but half the reason i broke up with my girl was because she couldn't be honest about her past with me(she put on the good girl front the whole relationship, meanwhile i find out she fucked basically the whole city). so i wasn't trying to get into another relationship with a girl that had sex with over 50 dudes...i just can't respect that shit, and it's something i can't look past.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Jun 20 2005, 01:23 AM

Kristen- my first

Shannon - prom night

Liz- one night stand

Rachel- met her at disney world. nipple rings.

Jenn #1

Sarah- nicest teats

Kendal- nicest eyes

Christina- current girlfriend

Michelle- her mom walked into her room at 8 am with my naked ass in her daughter's bed.

Pamela- regret this one

Jenn #2

this deserves a golf clap.....

Originally posted by boogie hands+Jun 20 2005, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogie hands - Jun 20 2005, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-YEAHMANWORD@Jun 20 2005, 01:23 AM

Kristen- my first

Shannon - prom night

Liz- one night stand

Rachel- met her at disney world. nipple rings.

Jenn #1

Sarah- nicest teats

Kendal- nicest eyes

Christina- current girlfriend

Michelle- her mom walked into her room at 8 am with my naked ass in her daughter's bed.

Pamela- regret this one

Jenn #2

this deserves a golf clap.....

[/b]

i'll second that..shhhh quiet in the galley please!!! :spin:

Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Jun 20 2005, 06:10 PM

my girlfriend found my list and was appalled...

shit..

not a good move, had to destroy it..

she wondered why her name wasn't the last one added...

wait, you guys actually have lists of girls you sexed?

is that just a cooler way of saying you have a journal?

because, like, that's el homo.

mack // 60% of the time, it works every time

Originally posted by nozaki@Jun 20 2005, 04:09 PM

dropped the V like 8 months ago in the very beginning of an 8 month relationship. we broke up and then i had sex with this slut, i guess because i was on the "rebound" or whatever. i actually really like the "slut", but half the reason i broke up with my girl was because she couldn't be honest about her past with me(she put on the good girl front the whole relationship, meanwhile i find out she fucked basically the whole city). so i wasn't trying to get into another relationship with a girl that had sex with over 50 dudes...i just can't respect that shit, and it's something i can't look past.

man, this bitch I know pulled somethin similiar. Acting all good but I know about her past! I fuckin hate dishonesty

Guest bigdork

24, 11 last year, 5 this year, and about 6 no sex just dome. And you dont need alot of money, cars or any of that bullshit to get laid. You need to take care of yourself, be funny, interesting, have a balance of cockyness and sensitivity, somewhat intelligent and well rounded and lie a little. Women want sex just as much as men, its not that hard.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jun 20 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jun 20 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PurpleNerple@Jun 20 2005, 06:10 PM

shit..

[/b]

It is def not cool to have a list, I admit.

But...not bragging...

when I started to near 50, I couldn't remember them. I sat down one day and listed all of them. Not everyone was complete. Some were listed as "girl in club with big tits."

Then it just became easier. With each new notch in the belt, i just wrote it down.

My girl had no clue the scale of girls...

AND SHE KNEW AT LEAST HALF OF THEM...

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jun 20 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jun 20 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PurpleNerple@Jun 20 2005, 06:10 PM

shit..

[/b]

It is def not cool to have a list, I admit.

But...not bragging...

when I started to near 50, I couldn't remember them. I sat down one day and listed all of them. Not everyone was complete. Some were listed as "girl in club with big tits."

Then it just became easier. With each new notch in the belt, i just wrote it down.

My girl had no clue the scale of girls...

AND SHE KNEW AT LEAST HALF OF THEM...

i just remembered a funny story about a one night stand.

i was in a marketing class with one of my good friends at FIT. this dude, Dave. Dave was funny as FUCK. just one of those kids that makes ordinary things funny. like how dave chappelle is just funny when he's not even really trying to be funny. just the words he uses and his mannerisms. so we're in a marketing class and the teacher is talking about the difference between a monopoly and an oligopoly. (i definitely do not remember the diference)

so Dave says to me in class, "dude, an oligopoly sounds like some disgusting STD!" it was funny, we both had a good laugh.

about a month later i hooked up with this girl at school, drunken dorm room sex with no condom. oops.

literally did not remember the girls name in the morning. no exaggeration. didnt know the name.

so later that day i told my friend dave about. i said, "dave, i slept with some random bar slut last night and i raw dogged it and i dont even know her name"

so he says, "yo i hope you didn't get an oligopoly!"

it was funny, because it was totally random, like a month after he had said it the first time.

and from then on, we referred to that chick as "oligopoly".

i even kinda became friends with her later on and she even asked why we called her oligopoly.

needless to say i made up some terrible excuse that she didnt believe but didn't really care.

ahhhhhhh.... college.

i guess that isnt such a funny story.

but its a fond memory i have of the days when i was rapidly increasing my magic number at a staggering rate.

oh well.

who here has upped there # by 2 in one night???

i havent really. i upped it by 2 within 24 hours, but it wasn't at the same time.

:(

if you havent noticed i miss being single and i'm reliving my good times by writing this. ok i'll stop now.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 02:44 PM

you be suprised how much pussy a nigga get based on dress code and attitude alone. add a whip on chrome, a chain/chunk/timepiece combo and baby it's on, pussy for days.

i wish it was that easy..

i havent fucked anyone yet.. but gimme some credit, im pimpin girls at 13

Originally posted by iquit@Jun 21 2005, 06:28 AM

who here has upped there # by 2 in one night???

I did that one in a matter of minutes, if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 02:44 PM

you be suprised how much pussy a nigga get based on dress code and attitude alone.

add a whip on chrome, a chain/chunk/timepiece combo and baby it's on, pussy for days.

more like this: put on some dress pants, get your hair cut,

wear adult shoes and aim for a girl a few years old than you.

Getting ghetto fab doesn't work on women, just girls.