Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2 blaazed

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

yeah but look he's moving all around those wild ass throws like he's done it a million times, it's obvious he has some training. ahh funny i didn't hear the audio (at work), when he jumped into his stance was everyone trippin and shit?? look like they was laughin like cmon is he serious, and yeaaa bitch i'm serious sayin whitebread

that was great.....after all the videos we have seen of white guys getting their asses handed to them in fights, we finally see the tables turned.

fuck yeah

That just goes to show ya, if hes not asian and knows kunfu, chances are hell woop your ass. i remember once in higschool, these asian claim to have triad cousins tried to gang up on this black kid and when the black kid started doing kunfu stances everybody thought he was joking.

THEY WERE WRONG, SERIOUSLY WRONG.

Originally posted by LENS@Jun 18 2005, 12:17 PM

that was great.....after all the videos we have seen of white guys getting their asses handed to them in fights, we finally see the tables turned.

fuck yeah

resentement? :jpotato:

DRUGGED!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH!!!!!! NIGGA SAID "ILL FUCK YOU UP HOLMES!" THEN GOT FUCKIN BODIED! HAHAHAHAHHA! IMA WATCH THIS SHIT ALL DAY NOW.

MERO

MLBC.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jun 18 2005, 12:55 PM

As soon as that stance would of came out, the banger would of came out

IM COSIGNING THAT. I AINT TRYING TO GET PIECED OUT IN A PARKING LOT BY SOME KUNG FU LEGEND NIGGA. IM PULLIN OUT LIKE IM NOT TRYNA HAVE NO MORE KIDS.

MEROOOO

What would possess you to fight with your arms at your side? Isn't that asking for a punch in the face?

And the kung-fu was a lot of arm-flailing trying to block Poncho's punches, but ill nonetheless when he came with the haymaker to the jaw.

that was great dude looked like a fag when he jumped into his stance and flailing his arms around but dude smashed that other kids life

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 18 2005, 12:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 18 2005, 12:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Jun 18 2005, 12:55 PM

As soon as that stance would of came out, the banger would of came out

IM COSIGNING THAT. I AINT TRYING TO GET PIECED OUT IN A PARKING LOT BY SOME KUNG FU LEGEND NIGGA. IM PULLIN OUT LIKE IM NOT TRYNA HAVE NO MORE KIDS.

MEROOOO

[/b]

hahaha..word up

i give props to the cat for the look of resentment on his face before he got into his stance.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this